Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

master of all songs
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh please great prophet..

please show me the way to the master

i know you can
    The Masters of Kopitiam Art:

Last edited by Sion; 20th April 2008 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    This is damn funny, but worse, very sad. Why? Beacause there are too many GWC all too willing to eat out the hands of these xmm.
    We need to shoot, Sir. If we don't book a model, how do we train and improve? You provide us with free models? Or you want us to hire professional models? We are not very rich, you know. One most important thing: I usually like to hire xmm models because I find caucasian/Eurasian models too easy to shoot. They usually look good and have no problems with a lot of angles. If a photo turns out good everytime, is there anything we can learn about face angles and composition? Anyway, using xmms to train up is encouraged by an old wedding photographer here in CS. To OT a bit, a face recognition system finds it difficult to detect Caucasians than Asians. Normally Asian face recognition can hit 97% recognition rate with conventional methods. Caucasian/African faces need a more complex hybrid technique which consumes more computing resources. Why? Because mathematically, they all look the same as they generally are well-chiselled around the eyes and nose.

So, I will still use xmms.

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    We need to shoot, Sir. If we don't book a model, how do we train and improve? You provide us with free models? Or you want us to hire professional models? We are not very rich, you know. One most important thing: I usually like to hire xmm models because I find caucasian/Eurasian models too easy to shoot. They usually look good and have no problems with a lot of angles. If a photo turns out good everytime, is there anything we can learn about face angles and composition? Anyway, using xmms to train up is encouraged by an old wedding photographer here in CS. To OT a bit, a face recognition system finds it difficult to detect Caucasians than Asians. Normally Asian face recognition can hit 97% recognition rate with conventional methods. Caucasian/African faces need a more complex hybrid technique which consumes more computing resources. Why? Because mathematically, they all look the same as they generally are well-chiselled around the eyes and nose.

Funny, since you are willing to LEARN the harder way, why not shoot some normal looking galfriends of yours? I believe the level of satisfaction is much much higher, if based on your theory in red.

One most important thing: I usually like to hire xmm models because I find caucasian/Eurasian models too easy to shoot. They usually look good and have no problems with a lot of angles.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

like that also can

actually i saw a lot of not so good ones caucasian/eurasian model shots before.. they got one problem.. the nose too sharp and people like to shoot them from the bottom?

Haa, nose too sharp and people like to use f1.4 to shoot until either nose sharp eyes & mouth blur or opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    go ask edison he know a lot
    The Master has spoken!

These comments are as BS as I have seen for a long time.

beside, we need models, fine, but acting like idiots catering to the wimps of xmm, acting like a GWC, acting like an ah pek salivating ovr these xmm is despicable.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

No model, can ask Sion. Think he had lot of expired XMM contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No model, can ask Sion. Think he had lot of expired XMM contacts.
    They are all over HDB.

If you are young and a bit Yan Dao, you can land yourself some :

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    ...beside, we need models, fine, but acting like idiots catering to the wimps of xmm, acting like a GWC, acting like an ah pek salivating ovr these xmm is despicable.
    If the XMMs know they are unkowingly providing such "extra service" their fees will go up some more.

Have you spoken to Master Edison, any 'extra services' approval must be given by him.
    My Models

Everybody should learn the good ways from me.
    If they become demanding during the shoot,pack and leave.

Have you spoken to Master Edison, any 'extra services' approval must be given by him.
    You mean Edison Premium Service Exclusive only to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You mean Edison Premium Service Exclusive only to him?
    u need to seek his WAY to enter the path
    My Models

u need to seek his WAY to enter the path
    The Master has spoken again!

Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Everybody should learn the good ways from me.
    If they become demanding during the shoot,pack and leave.
    care to share more?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The Master has spoken again!
    come HK Kopitam Yamcha we spread his teaching The Edison's Theory but 1st u need to find 5 XMM to satisfied our Grand Master
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    care to share more?
    I believe that when somebody is in the wrong,you have every rights to be 100% arrogant.
    This should be the way

June holiday is coming. Ready lights action.

Guys, let those who likes to shoot syt, shoot till their hearts' content.

For those who progress deeper into the art of photography, it may not matter whether the subject is a syt or a wedding bride. The fundamentals still apply wrt to the objectives of the shoot.

Some shoot to get paid
    some shoot to get laid
    some shoot to experience shooting
    some shoot for trade
    some shoot to mingle
    some shoot for fun
    BUT many
    dont know what they are shooting.

Chill and shoot for whatever. June is coming, go have some fun~

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast