Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    go ask edison he know a lot
    Kaoz... hahaha...

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

list of things to ask the 'models' before they are pay.

i think we can start a list so the girls will consider what to look out for if they going to be paid

1) is ur exams around the corner

2) do u want pics if yes state the price of each pic u going to pay the photog

3) .......

anyone think of anything
    3. Are you off the diapers?

4. Do you need breaks for a feed from the milk bottle?

5. Do you want us to provide disposal nappies? If so which brand and how many?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

well, sometimes to access those "easier ways" it all starts with such activities
    Yeah.

It's quite sad actually. I've seen how some of the girls end up later on in life.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    The good news is that you will eventually grow out of it.
    Then you will find travel shots of other countries' folks going about their daily lives or scenery or macro/wildlife or other topics interesting.
    True.

But there are some talented photographers such as Edison whose photography starts in bedroom and never progresses out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    True.

But there are some talented photographers such as Edison whose photography starts in bed room and never progresses out of it.

i think you wrong take note his pics go beyond the bedroom and into the world of media. That what we got to achieve and be a big name
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

3. Are you off the diapers?

4. Do you need breaks for a feed from the milk bottle?

5. Do you want us to provide disposal nappies? If so which brand and how many?

all this for baby Talents but those schools girls
    My Models

Wouldn't finding a sugar daddy easier than posing under hot sun for GWC?
    maybe they figured among the GWCs sure have GWECs. so easier to find a sugar daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    This is the BIGGEST BS statement that can be made. Blame the photogrpaher for the smm failing in their studies.

Well, how typical. Blame others for one's own fault. "It's not my fault, it's because someone else ... "
    No, I'm not blaming the photographer. I am a photographer.

But then again, can you say we are not partially responsible?
    There a market, thus there is supply.

I have to agree with one of the CSer's comment that they are doing this to fuel their consumerism, not to sustain a living.

What can we do about this? Nothing much really, but to write about this and flame each other in the forum. After this thread dies off, there will still be willing GWC and XMM. We should just be more socially aware.

I merely stated my observations.

*Deadpoet, I know you are passionate about this topic. But please take note that never did I say that photographers are to shoulder the blame totally. I am offended with what you wrote.*
    Last edited by meepokman; 19th April 2008 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meepokman View Post

What can we do about this? Nothing much really, but to write about this and flame each other in the forum. After this thread dies off, there will still be willing GWC and XMM. I we should just be more socially aware.
    that's the pt i wanted to make a bit earlier

but oh well, no one's taking it, so i might as well get a few laughs and join in

that's the pt i wanted to make a bit earlier

but oh well, no one's taking it, so i might as well get a few laughs and join in
    I was laughing it off and minding my own business But I couldn't help but poke my nose in.

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    Funny, looks like any young, maybe with a cute face can just post in Clubsnap and ask for paid shoot. Appaently most of them have little or maybe no experience at all. Some may state that they MAY do TFCD but ONLY if they like your ideas but I very much doubt so.
    Haw much are they charging? I think I soon run out of aunties to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by meepokman View Post
    I was laughing it off and minding my own business But I couldn't help but poke my nose in.
    that is when all the trouble starts..

you post in kopitiam a bit longer, you'll realise that there is no point arguing with some people

of course, most people here would say that "some people" include me, and i might not disagree entirely

you post in kopitiam a bit longer, you'll realise that there is no point arguing with some people.
    That's an ART only the Masters of Kopitiam know how.

That's an ART only the Masters of Kopitiam know how.
    o pray tell me

who are the masters ?

o pray tell me

who are the masters ?
    The Master only reveals himself to the true disciples.

You must not be afraid of seeking his guidance.

He will show you The Way.
    Last edited by Sion; 20th April 2008 at 08:14 AM.

The Master only reveals himself to the true deciphers.

oh please great prophet..

please show me the way to the master

i know you can

Haw much are they charging? I think I soon run out of aunties to shoot.
    Soon aunties will be street smart too and start charging you.

The Master only reveals himself to the true deciphers.

The Master in a place full of cantopop and gossips but he now live high up in a land where dream come true, his teaching were spread recently to all his disciples.
    My Models

The Master in a place full of cantopop and gossips but he now live high up in a land where dream come true, his teaching were spread recently to all his disciples.
    ewww

the Master likes cantopop

this Master seems to have bad taste, i will find Another

Thought most Kopitiam master love Hokkien pop.

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast