Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    GWC and many 'censored' XMMs

XMMs with such knowledge GWCs and 'censored' for their lurve of $$$

XMMs togs because they can be baaay-bied, pampered, get their all-consuming and $$$ AND get FOC photos. Ever heard of the phrase, "I'll get him eating out of my hand!"?

Oh, some XMM or even so-called TFCD XMMs also demand FOC MUAs, FOC private transport, FOC food and drinks and you can be sure these don't include hawker center or kopitiam hor! And don't fourgett the 888 DI photos you MUUUUST gif dem!

Alamak! This is beginning to sound like the typical and entirely un-original PRC female seductions and ploys! Sekali got people posting about XMM sex and marniiiie scandals on CS! LOL!
    This is damn funny, but worse, very sad. Why? Beacause there are too many GWC all too willing to eat out the hands of these xmm.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Alamak! This is beginning to sound like the typical and entirely un-original PRC female seductions and ploys! Sekali got people posting about XMM sex and marniiiie scandals on CS! LOL!

Wait...wait ... There is something I want to know seriously?

I see what some of you all just wrote... does it means, even if I pay the Model the money to take pictures of them (say on the Drum Kit) - At the end of the day, I still have to give them copies of whatever is being taken (the pictures taken I mean plus $$$$$? )

Ehhh? but she never tell me that ley in the PMs? ...or was it assume that I already know and this is the so-call Usual practice here? that whenever one engage their services - its like that one?

PS: - Also - If I pay her $$$$...does that means when I ask her to post a certain position - she have to because I pay her (or she can say NO to me too here - I mean in a reasonable way).....What if I say "Can you open your leg wider lah..widerrrrr, or say "Can you bend a little more like 45 degree Kekekeke me naughty here) - she has to follow suit cause I pay what?.....I dunno really.

PS: - I guess should be ok right, izzit ? - one bro here say 'Lie Down" she kwai-kwai lie down", "Jump" she Jump..... so If I say "Sit" she sit lah ...Kekekeke correct?

Like that quite fun ...me wify and GFs also not so obedient ... I tell them "Come Here Please" somemore using the words "Please"...they can still tell me "Wait lah - I'm bery busy now".....but never come as always....Hahahhahaha ! ...

The good news is that you will eventually grow out of it.
    Then you will find travel shots of other countries' folks going about their daily lives or scenery or macro/wildlife or other topics interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    the thing is

these models are not looking to do it long term

they just want money to buy their handbags, clothing and jewellery. no money, tfcd.. they not interested in the photographs actually, they only want the money
    Wouldn't finding a sugar daddy easier than posing under hot sun for GWC?

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Then you will find travel shots of other countries' folks going about their daily lives or scenery or macro/wildlife or other topics interesting.
    Thanks Bro ricohflex.

Yes I believe so. Probably I find it very amusing now (to have a Model at my drums posting as a Female-Drummer), understandable as I just acquire 2 weeks ago for the very 1st-time (a Digital Camera - a SLR Type which I do not even know how to operate till now), dont laugh at me but true...it's my new toy and since I'm into drumming - the 1st thing that came to my mind was - Put THe Drums & model together -then snap snap...hehehe.

I am also a Volunteer-Guide at the National Orchid Garden (where I bring the Visitors around-show and explain all the Varieties of Orchids there) - - They are nice...and I hope I will be able to take some nice pictures later-on, when I know how to operate the Camera better (at least to get the Basics right for a start now) still long way for me to go.

Though I'm new here - I know that Good Lens can be very very expensive (there are so many types),and can cost more than an average Drum-Set. It is indeed an expensive hobby, but nice hobby.

PS: - To the rest, Apologise for Off-Topic here - just a reply to a Bro.

This whole XMM industry is fuelled by excessively high male testosterone level.

To put an end to it that you would have to castrate the dslr-owning male population.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Wouldn't finding a sugar daddy easier than posing under hot sun for GWC?
    ...sugar daddies have standards

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...sugar daddies have standards
    This man speaks he truth!

go ask edison he know a lot
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    I think that has happened to me 3 years back.

Actually, there's 1 sight I can't bear to see - girls modeling at the expense of their studies. I mentioned earlier that some are enticed by the fact that they can earn quite a bit with little or without experience.

Satisfied with what they see, they neglect their studies and 'party' their days away. This is fueled by the local photographers. It is a common fact that models don't model the whole of their lives. So what happens to these (not all) girls who find themselves without a skill / qualification when their shelf life ends?

The idea of giving false hope and indirectly ruining a life is disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    go ask edison he know a lot
    He does too much of the little he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by meepokman View Post

Actually, there's 1 sight I can't bear to see - girls modeling at the expense of their studies. I mentioned earlier that some are enticed by the fact that they can earn quite a bit with little or without experience.

Satisfied with what they see, they neglect their studies and 'party' their days away. This is fueled by the local photographers. It is a common fact that models don't model the whole of their lives. So what happens to these (not all) girls who find themselves without a skill / qualification when their shelf life ends?

This is the BIGGEST BS statement that can be made. Blame the photogrpaher for the smm failing in their studies.

Well, how typical. Blame others for one's own fault. "It's not my fault, it's because someone else ... "
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

your order is wrong these days. it's not as if the girls need the modelling jobs to "earn a living" or support their family. they need those jobs to support their consumerism.

is the girls want to party first, THEN they model. with the money they get, they party MORE. nothing to do with photographers selling them a weird dream hor. most "models" these days are not even really considering a long-term career in modelling, nor should they, based on the qualities they have.

No one force them into this line, they themselve are to blame if their study is down the road. Even if they not into this model thing, they got other way to earn. Don;t just blame on the photographers alone, why don't you blame those shoot organisers or event organisers? And please don't think so highly of them as if they will be into this line forever.
    Last edited by harrynkl; 19th April 2008 at 01:35 PM.
    My Models

To some extent, I have to disagree because a lot of these girls are quite street-smarts - they know that there are much easier ways than pretending to be models to get their bags and shoes bla bla bla as well as party non-stop for free. Some of it has to do with vanity and delusional images of glam and grandeur.

It is a common fact that models don't model the whole of their lives.
    For some the older they look the more demand for photo shoots they get:

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    He does too much of the little he knows.
    but he can make those "models" famous
    My Models

list of things to ask the 'models' before they are pay.

i think we can start a list so the girls will consider what to look out for if they going to be paid

1) is ur exams around the corner

2) do u want pics if yes state the price of each pic u going to pay the photog

3) .......

anyone think of anything
    Last edited by harrynkl; 19th April 2008 at 01:47 PM.
    My Models

To some extent, I have to disagree because a lot of these girls are quite street-smarts - they know that there are much easier ways than pretending to be models to get their bags and shoes bla bla bla as well as party non-stop for free. Some of it has to do with vanity and delusional images of glam and grandeur.

well, sometimes to access those "easier ways" it all starts with such activities

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91417181920212429 ... LastLast