Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    yah the photography part is really just a pastime ... but this is cool
    imagine executing it with aunties..

the curves, oh, the curves! oh, how they will be accentuated by the beer bottles

Default Re: Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    yah the photography part is really just a pastime ... but this is cool
    why stop at this?

Last edited by night86mare; 16th April 2008 at 03:10 PM.

that's not very nice better knock out of it before the afternoon coffee turns sour ... if there's still any appetite for coffee
    Last edited by eikin; 16th April 2008 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    why stop at this?

... ... ... ...............
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo View Post
    To TS:
    Perhaps you should consider this question too...

Why "photographers" with little or less experiences can charge payment to shoot for others too?
    Haa, this thread is growing strong and entertaining as days goes by. Yap, thats a very good question too, although I still think those "models" are having a much easier way of earning those $$ and more too.

Photographer

Carrying heavy equipment-> takes public transport-> shoot in high, low, lay flat climb up position-> pray hard equipment don't go kaput -> DL pics (takes times) -> DI pics (takes longer time) -> burn hard copies -> delivered to client -> collect payment.

"Models"

Carrying small make up kit-> bring maybe 1 or 2 extra costumes-> take cab-> pose, twist, smile-> collect payment-> collect photos, depends whether photographers wants to give, but hey pretty gal ask for it, you don't give meh?.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Someone complaint that the models here are usually not obedient enough to justify much payment ....
    i tested on this model and IMO she passed with flying colors!

"will you kiss the ground for me?"....
    why not?... she answered.

"will you jump into the river for me?" .....
    why not? .... she answered.

before she jumped, i asked ...:"can you swim?"
    NO... she answered.
    I asked her to pack up and we went for a drink instead .....
    I like this - A Very Good One brother? - Cheers !

Bro madman & Sion

Most Female Drummers are not that Feminine, it's quite normal....So, I dont think Photograher wants to take them ...Kekekeke only Photographer who are Drummers Themselves and we do have Monthly Meetups where all our Singaporeans Drummers meet....Well I can invite you all if you wanna have some fun taking Photographs of Drummers - This one is Free. We are Non-Profit Social Activity Group like you all.

Now - back to Topic. Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Generally speaking - - - (not targeted at anyone here) Akin to Drummers, Whether you're one of Singapore Top Drummers or a Totally New Drummers into this passion as an example - You're still a Drummer in your own right and you're indeed a Drummer. you want to engage Jimmy Lee, or Tama Goh depending on how Professional they are - you pay their demanded price. If not get an average drummer or an average band for a function depending on your Budget and ocassion...same same here with MOdels

Models with less experience are Models too and can demand Paid Shots - She has her every right to name a price and if the price is not right - Dont pay lor... simple as that, she wont force us to pay also what. No contract here if terms are not agreeable.

Free Models - would be our personal friends or GFs something like that....We have to Pay for Service Rendered.

Would you all want to take Photos (for Free) for our Drum Xchange Singapore - Drummers - depending I guess...some would, some wouldn't...right same here.

Regards

Eric

PS: - and.... Dont Bash Rudi
    Last edited by RudimentalDrummer; 16th April 2008 at 05:24 PM.

How come no "model" speaks up in this thread?

I believed all these are just part of transactions... agree or not agree in the price quoted... negotiations fall in... experience or not... there will always be a stepping stone in everything we do... be it fail or succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by wakaowalao View Post
    Haa, this thread is growing strong and entertaining as days goes by. Yap, thats a very good question too, although I still think those "models" are having a much easier way of earning those $$ and more too.

Photographer

Carrying heavy equipment-> takes public transport-> shoot in high, low, lay flat climb up position-> pray hard equipment don't go kaput -> DL pics (takes times) -> DI pics (takes longer time) -> burn hard copies -> delivered to client -> collect payment.

"Models"

Carrying small make up kit-> bring maybe 1 or 2 extra costumes-> take cab-> pose, twist, smile-> collect payment-> collect photos, depends whether photographers wants to give, but hey pretty gal ask for it, you don't give meh?.
    Hahaha... short and sweet...

why stop at this?

Hahaha... gosh... that's... hahaha... what can I say...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Models don't visit Koptiam.. they very rich one.. all go starbuck/coffeebean, here only got "poor" photographers

oh yea.. and they are busy upzzzzzing their thread in service section...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    your wish, my command

btw, anyone who wants to shoot a chewbacca bikini session, remember, she only offers tfcd if your theme is bikini.. nudity also fine.

i am her agent, can go through me, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by RudimentalDrummer View Post
    Bro madman & Sion

Most Female Drummers are not that Feminine, it's quite normal....So, I dont think Photograher wants to take them ...Kekekeke only Photographer who are Drummers Themselves and we do have Monthly Meetups where all our Singaporeans Drummers meet....Well I can invite you all if you wanna have some fun taking Photographs of Drummers - This one is Free. We are Non-Profit Social Activity Group like you all.

Now - back to Topic. Why so called "models" with little or less experience can demand paid shoots?

Generally speaking - - - (not targeted at anyone here) Akin to Drummers, Whether you're one of Singapore Top Drummers or a Totally New Drummers into this passion as an example - You're still a Drummer in your own right and you're indeed a Drummer. you want to engage Jimmy Lee, or Tama Goh depending on how Professional they are - you pay their demanded price. If not get an average drummer or an average band for a function depending on your Budget and ocassion...same same here with MOdels

Models with less experience are Models too and can demand Paid Shots - She has her every right to name a price and if the price is not right - Dont pay lor... simple as that, she wont force us to pay also what. No contract here if terms are not agreeable.

Free Models - would be our personal friends or GFs something like that....We have to Pay for Service Rendered.

Would you all want to take Photos (for Free) for our Drum Xchange Singapore - Drummers - depending I guess...some would, some wouldn't...right same here.

Regards

Eric

PS: - and.... Dont Bash Rudi
    i dun mind actually. let me know when

Quote Originally Posted by shinestar View Post
    Models don't visit Koptiam.. they very rich one.. all go starbuck/coffeebean, here only got "poor" photographers

oh yea.. and they are busy upzzzzzing their thread in service section...
    LOL! I been reading and its getting really entertaining
    I've beginning to like Kopitiam more than P&P.. Everytime the same faces, same poses, sometimes the talents even wear the same outfits for every shoot. Its getting boring. This topic can be never ending. Supply and demand is one thing, another thing is... No matter who pay who, its all agreed and YOU did it willingly. There is nothing to argue about. I have many who think my rates are high but then again, there are also some who think my rates are reasonable! How to define this? Its tough...

Again, supply and demand loh...

That's why we're all here to have some education. Good models, photogs pay to shoot. Models with no experience, models pay to shoot, or do TFCDs!

Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    I've beginning to like Kopitiam more than P&P.. Everytime the same faces, same poses, sometimes the talents even wear the same outfits for every shoot. Its getting boring. This topic can be never ending. Supply and demand is one thing, another thing is... No matter who pay who, its all agreed and YOU did it willingly. There is nothing to argue about. I have many who think my rates are high but then again, there are also some who think my rates are reasonable! How to define this? Its tough...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

you just like my sexy dancing chewbacca

you just like my sexy dancing chewbacca
    Maybe... Does she has any other poses? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Again, supply and demand loh...

That's why we're all here to have some education. Good models, photogs pay to shoot. Models with no experience, models pay to shoot, or do TFCDs!
    Am sure most talents/models started off with TFCD, photographers too. For practise and learning. One day, you proclaim yourself to be professional or a full timer. Who can judge if you are qualified. I am sure there are junk photographers out there making money whom perhaps you or me dont even think his works can make it either but why people are willing to pay them. Or say eg, wedding. There are 'budget' photographers who might not be as good but they still shooting weddings every weekend!

Same goes for models.. As long as people willing to pay them. Nobody forces anybody

Maybe... Does she has any other poses? Lol
    good that you ask, now i can push her versatility more.

my chewbacca has done many themes before, and sometimes her companion princess leia will accompany her.. so you might get a two for one package.

see, softball nude themed shot held in national stadium:

ultimate dominatrix chewbacca in punggol sunset:

this one, er:

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast