Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: What To Do During Dating

  1. #41
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Where did you buy the little black dress?

  2. #42

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    my female friends tell me they absolutely dislike males who eat with their mouth open or smack their lips everytime they eat. according to them, it quite a turn off.

    personally, if a girl eats like that i will be put off too.

    hope this helps!

  3. #43

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    do it this way

    This movie was great! AP1.

  4. #44

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    This movie was great! AP1.
    am i lucky lady?

    BE PREPARED TO BE SHERMINATED

    gg gg gg no re

    can't remember which ap, but all of them are quite good for mindless laughing when you're bored

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    end of there
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    And back to the original post.. U can try:

    1. go for plays or musicals;
    2. pack a simple picnic then going for day-out at botanic gardens/sentosa/ubin/St.john's island;
    3. sign-up for cooking/wine-tasting classes together (CCs usually conduct courses);
    4. local day-trip eg: museums, duck tours, tour of historical sites (just search online, can find guided tours..);
    5. grab mini street directory and then take random buses to anywhere and explore;
    6. grab mini street directory and then cycle around exploring estates;
    7. grab mini street directory and then explore different food centres;
    8. borrow books from library and read to each other over tea/coffee;
    9. do street-photography or kayaking or jogging or to the gym together;
    10. sit along orchard road and people watch;
    11. go green together - volunteer to clean beaches, plant trees, save corals etc..
    12. take an art or pottery class (or visit the dragon-kiln)
    13. test drive cars for fun (just dun crash them..)
    14. dancing classes anyone?

    just my say..
    Last edited by Ally; 14th April 2008 at 02:26 PM.
    Canon 30D 100-400mm L IS|Tamron 17-35mm/f2.8-4,28-75mm/f2.8|Cosina Voigtlander Bessa-R 35mm/f2.5C

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    1,478

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    And back to the original post.. U can try:

    1. go for plays or musicals;
    2. pack a simple picnic then going for day-out at botanic gardens/sentosa/ubin/St.john's island;
    3. sign-up for cooking/wine-tasting classes together (CCs usually conduct courses);
    4. local day-trip eg: museums, duck tours, tour of historical sites (just search online, can find guided tours..);
    5. grab mini street directory and then take random buses to anywhere and explore;
    6. grab mini street directory and then cycle around exploring estates;
    7. grab mini street directory and then explore different food centres;
    8. borrow books from library and read to each other over tea/coffee;
    9. do street-photography or kayaking or jogging or to the gym together;
    10. sit along orchard road and people watch;
    11. go green together - volunteer to clean beaches, plant trees, save corals etc..
    12. take an art or pottery class (or visit the dragon-kiln)
    13. test drive cars for fun (just dun crash them..)
    14. dancing classes anyone?

    just my say..
    looks like good planning for the next 3-6 months but to finish all of it in 1-2 months time....you go broke
    some of the activites listed here really can waste plenty of time but who cares as long as you can spend that amount of time with her.

  7. #47
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    some of the activites listed here really can waste plenty of time but who cares as long as you can spend that amount of time with her.
    Any time spent with her is quality time. If u start thinking it is wasted ... hmmm

    Ryan

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    keep your hands free because u will need to carry many shopping bags...

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    am i lucky lady?

    BE PREPARED TO BE SHERMINATED

    gg gg gg no re

    can't remember which ap, but all of them are quite good for mindless laughing when you're bored
    2nd one, after Jim went to look for the band girl.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #50

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    2nd one, after Jim went to look for the band girl.
    yar i think so, i don't think i have ever seen the first one

    should be band camp

    ...how come you remember the storyline so well

    considering there is a blatant lack of one

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What To Do During Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar i think so, i don't think i have ever seen the first one

    should be band camp

    ...how come you remember the storyline so well

    considering there is a blatant lack of one
    well, i've got memory to remember most movies i've seen, normally when my gf was watching HBO, Star Movies, Cinemax, etc, over my tv in my room, when i just have a glance, i'll know what is the movie and the storyline, and what is the next scene. its not photographic memory, its a new breed called cinematic memory... lol... with sound and pictures...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •