Thread: Worth it?

Default Worth it?

Walau, I thought I see wrong informations. For a mth of Euro08, must pay $10 for it. Even mth, we been pay $25 for it also not enough? On top of it, even for now, I also hardly watch all the sport channel. After next yr champion league, time to stop liao.

Watch one match, also need time for it. Esp wkend, want to go out also think of match. Electric bills climbing higher, need to cut down on tv programs liao. Totally too much liao, got to jam the brakes. If not pocket one big hole, salary can't patch it.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: Worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Walau, I thought I see wrong informations. For a mth of Euro08, must pay $10 for it. Even mth, we been pay $25 for it also not enough? On top of it, even for now, I also hardly watch all the sport channel. After next yr champion league, time to stop liao.

Watch one match, also need time for it. Esp wkend, want to go out also think of match. Electric bills climbing higher, need to cut down on tv programs liao. Totally too much liao, got to jam the brakes. If not pocket one big hole, salary can't patch it.
    the only sports i watch on starhub is Slam Dunk on Ch84... lol... ending soon...

reminising the good old time...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

dont they show some matches live on channel 5?
    i got scv as well but dont feel like watching all the matches if another team plays like the greece's defensive style, it'll be damn sian to watch again.

Try this site: http://www1.myp2p.eu/

Not too sure if it works in Singapore, but UK is ok, and my cousin uses this to watch live matches...
    "Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real" -Ansel Adams