Thread: Need advice, have intention of opening a small handphone store..

Default Need advice, have intention of opening a small handphone store..

like those u know outside the breadshop or some shop with no actual shop front but a glass show case and a chair where i sit to sell handphones;both new and 2nd hand ones.

I wonder anyone here can advise me where i can actually buy the brand new phones from. Seriously wonder how mobile square or iposh can get so cheap to sell so cheap.

Anyone here has experience in selling handphones as well?thks guys...me hoping to start business.thks

Default Re: Need advice, have intention of opening a small handphone store..

1) wrong forum...
    2) no idea
    3) build your contacts
    4) dun expect ppl to show u their source of rice.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by dogueville View Post
    like those u know outside the breadshop or some shop with no actual shop front but a glass show case and a chair where i sit to sell handphones;both new and 2nd hand ones.

I wonder anyone here can advise me where i can actually buy the brand new phones from. Seriously wonder how mobile square or iposh can get so cheap to sell so cheap.

Anyone here has experience in selling handphones as well?thks guys...me hoping to start business.thks
    if you still do not know the very basic in your new business (that is, to know your business well), do not attempt to try .... you will most likely fail.
    Handphones have very low profit margin, and generally you either have to trade a lot or you go illegal to make monies .... overheads are very high now in Singapore and doing it in such a small scale is not advisable......
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    1) wrong forum...
    2) no idea
    3) build your contacts
    I'm so sorry i thought the kopitiam corner is for informal irreverent coffeeshop chat and therefore asking the brothers here for advice.

Not quite asking that pple should show me exactly how they succeed, but at least some pointers to look out for.

apologies to u..

if u offered some clubsnap membership discounts.. i am sure u will get a lot of helpful advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    1) wrong forum...
    2) no idea
    3) build your contacts
    might as well not answer.
    eat. drink. shoot

Smile Re: Need advice, have intention of opening a small handphone store..

my only advice is to work under one of those more established one. learn and understand the trade, built contacts and suppliers,etc.