Thread: Toshiba Aircon problem

Default Toshiba Aircon problem

Hi

Anyone here knows anything about the Toshiba aircon split unit? My aircon split units all the led lights are flickering, what could be the problem? Once the 3 lights flickers, there will not be any cold air coming out even though the machine is still functioning. I have tried switching off the compressor and turning it back on again, and the 3 lights reset but after switching on the a/c again, after a while, the 3 lights starts to flicker again. It is affecting 3of my split units, I have a total of 4 split units, how is this so.

Appreciate any comments that may be helpful for me?

Thank you all.

Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

Default Re: Toshiba Aircon problem

UFO coming?

Why not give Toshiba technical support a call? The instruction manual should help. Otherwise, due to accumulated dirt, it might be a signal for chemical wash on the blower unit ($140 to $270 per unit for single phase a/c).

We are a Kopitiam community here. If you ask for kopi kao, we may know where you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    UFO coming?

Why not give Toshiba technical support a call? The instruction manual should help. Otherwise, due to accumulated dirt, it might be a signal for chemical wash on the blower unit ($140 to $270 per unit for single phase a/c).

We are a Kopitiam community here. If you ask for kopi kao, we may know where you can get it.
    Thank you for that, I now want 1 kopi-o can or not.... Haha

Thanks again

Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

Just to borrow your thread..
    So does anyone has gd service/repair man to recommend?
    Gd as in reasonable price, gd service..thks