Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello...

Default Re: hello...

BBB= buy buy buy! =)
    Just like now you're going to get the: 100mm f2.8 macro is a great piece of lens. Good choice for macro, stage or portrait photography. Luv this lens.
    Last edited by dennisc; 17th April 2008 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lennyl View Post
    Somewhat off topic, what does BBB stand for? I know BB = bulletin board but not sure about BBB. A 5 minute google search only turned up "better business bureau" and interesting things like "Booze, Broads, and Bucars" and "Bored Beyond Belief".

I agree with NoMoney's comments about the virus. Because you can very easily end up with no money and no time, but with a huge collection of camera equipment and lots of posts
    It's a lot simpler... "Buy! Buy! Buy!"
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    It's a lot simpler... "Buy! Buy! Buy!"
    Ah.... thanks for enlightening - I can see why NoMoney warn against that now

Quote Originally Posted by lennyl View Post
    Somewhat off topic, what does BBB stand for? I know BB = bulletin board but not sure about BBB. A 5 minute google search only turned up "better business bureau" and interesting things like "Booze, Broads, and Bucars" and "Bored Beyond Belief".

I agree with NoMoney's comments about the virus. Because you can very easily end up with no money and no time, but with a huge collection of camera equipment and lots of posts
    Yah. I think I going to get infected. Bought a VR 18-200mm + a SB600 within 6 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12