Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good digital cam

Originally posted by Flare
    Hahahah....
    Sigh... Fuji again... Why no one in this forum use s304? Good camera ley... just that it looks like a block of brick...
    Fj 2800z not bad what, I had one also.....

2.1MP, 6x optical zoom, webcam function, movie clip wif audio, all in a $600+ package.....vibrant colors too...though now I understand that it's a matter of haevier saturation.

my dad gave me a ride....
    anyway, i'm home now! i'm clever enough to figure how to go to SLS... And i'm back with my baby!
    I took quite alot of pictures on my way home but go and kay poh and hit on the format button and all my pics gone... I'm such a technie idiot... lol! Oh, i wanna set up the webcam... i think i'll get my friend for help using webcam 32.

Originally posted by Ling Nightsky
    anyway, i'm home now! i'm clever enough to figure how to go to SLS... And i'm back with my baby!
    I took quite alot of pictures on my way home but go and kay poh and hit on the format button and all my pics gone... I'm such a technie idiot... lol! Oh, i wanna set up the webcam... i think i'll get my friend for help using webcam 32.
    Great News ! a new Fuji 2800z user ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Another typical case of itchy fingers........

A couple of tips for u.....when taking night shots the shutter will be at its slowest --> 1/2 sec. Hold ur DC steady if not the shot sure blur blur....

Also, when using max 6x zoom u need a steady pair of hands too...cos any minute movements is multiplied 6-fold....

Enjoy ur new toy.

Originally posted by megaweb

Great News ! a new Fuji 2800z user ...
    Not so great news! I'm an ex-Fuji FP2800z user....

Make sure u got lots of light in your room or get a table lamp when using web cam mode. Y not use netmeeting or cuseeme?

Originally posted by Jayan

Not so great news! I'm an ex-Fuji FP2800z user....
    much better than a 40i user

if i remember correctly, webcam using fuji 2800 is very dark, you need very strong light in your room to see propoerly

my room isn't britly lit... but anyway, i'll try out first

Congrats, Ling! Anything to share regarding the exchange process? So that next time we'll know if we ever need to do any exchange with AP...
    Last edited by Tweek; 25th March 2002 at 03:23 PM.

Originally posted by hong
    if i remember correctly, webcam using fuji 2800 is very dark, you need very strong light in your room to see propoerly
    That seem to be a problem with most webcam enabled DC.

is that more a problem with home lighting?
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    is that more a problem with home lighting?
    I had the problem with my ricoh rdc6000 when i used it for home conferencing last time. Also tested a creative webcam and the creative one is slightly if not much better. The usual remedy is to put a table lamp behind the cam to illuminate yourself. I think this is probably bcos the web cam video capture settings are not optimized for low light situations such as room light at nite.

congrats on getting ur new toy!!!

yup, it's dark... i think part of the problem also lies in my room

i set up a light... now it's much better

i set up a light... now it's much better
    If u use during daytime, try opening the windows to let more light in.

http://h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net/webcam Please don't faint or puke if the subject looks horrendous.

http://h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net/webcam Please don't faint or puke if the subject looks horrendous.

now then I know that you are a CHA BO !

Me too!! Shock of my life!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast