View Poll Results: wat is your favorite messenger.

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • ICQ

    32 47.06%
  • AIM/AOL

    1 1.47%
  • MSN

    21 30.88%
  • Yahoo

    10 14.71%
  • others

    1 1.47%
  • none

    3 4.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: your favorite messenger

  1. #21

    Default

    Originally posted by caseytan
    huh ? you mean MSN Messenger with Patchou's Messenger Plus Add-On ?

    I know that the latest version of Messenger Plus! has spyware, thats why i stop at one version before.
    You can uninstall that lop.com self-installed program from the system which is what I've done. The uninstall .exe file for this can be found on lop.com's customer service page... here's the link. You have to use the separate universal uninstall program and not the accessories toolbar uninstall version (which does sod-all!).

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Originally posted by SzennyBoy
    You can uninstall that lop.com self-installed program from the system which is what I've done. The uninstall .exe file for this can be found on lop.com's customer service page... here's the link. You have to use the separate universal uninstall program and not the accessories toolbar uninstall version (which does sod-all!).
    i'll just stick to the version i have right now only difference between mine and the latest is the spyware

    /sevillaugh

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    1st choice ... Carrier Pigeon ....
    2nd choice ... Carved in stone and hurled
    3rd choice ... MSN, Yahoo, ICQ.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by Ian
    1st choice ... Carrier Pigeon ....
    2nd choice ... Carved in stone and hurled
    3rd choice ... MSN, Yahoo, ICQ.
    wat about put a paper into a bottle, throw it into the sea. hone:

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    wat about put a paper into a bottle, throw it into the sea. hone:
    tried that but it's even slower than the net somedays
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  6. #26

    Default

    what is more personal than giving that someone a phone call ....
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    MSN Messenger 6 Preview

    Just released today, MSN Messenger 6 preview

  8. #28
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by caseytan
    MSN Messenger 6 Preview

    Just released today, MSN Messenger 6 preview
    Already installed, very cool new features and animated emoticons.


  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singa Land
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren
    Already installed, very cool new features and animated emoticons.

    I agree....having a blast now

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    me icq # is 8171*** (7 digits).

    i think Red Dawn has the earliest ICQ number i know... starts with 3 and 6 digits only.
    Hi

    yes my icq no starts with 3 and has a total of 6 digits
    i have not found one with an earlier number.....YET.....

    anyone knows how much i can fetch on eBay for an early ICQ number like that?

    need to finance that Leica 28mm Summicron lens lah......
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Originally posted by Red Dawn
    Hi

    yes my icq no starts with 3 and has a total of 6 digits
    i have not found one with an earlier number.....YET.....
    I just found one for you, Wolfgang's, 36XXXX

  12. #32

    Default

    Can't connect to ICQ in the office now since the login IP has been banned at firewall level.. Can't get into msn msger too.. only can connect to yahoo msger..

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by caseytan
    I just found one for you, Wolfgang's, 36XXXX
    Ohmigosh.
    Yes.
    I believe Wolfie wins this round.

    Red Dawn, you are a 38XXXX, while Wolfie's a 36XXXX.

    Don't bother looking at mine. It doesn't come close. It's a 45XXXXXX.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •