Thread: What bag is best for travel?

Default What bag is best for travel?

Can any frequent traveller advise on what bag is best for travelling? I will be going on a holiday trip with my wife so beside my gears I'm expecting to carry along another luggage for clothing etc. I'm looking for a bag that can be carry onboard the plane. Iwill be bringing either my 40D or 1Dmk2, my 17-40L, 70-200f2.8IS, 580mk2 and maybe pop in my 50mmf1.8 if hv enough space. Most likely I will bring my 40D for space saving and battery sharing for my M80 photo storage. Also bringing along my FZ50 as backup.

Currently I hv a computrecker Plus Aw but I think its to big and my slingshot is too small.

Will be flying off end of the month to China. My trip will have lots of walking around so there will be lots of landscape to shoot.

BTW if I carry a bag on board, can I still carry my tripod?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: What bag is best for travel?

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Can any frequent traveller advise on what bag is best for travelling? I will be going on a holiday trip with my wife so beside my gears I'm expecting to carry along another luggage for clothing etc. I'm looking for a bag that can be carry onboard the plane. Iwill be bringing either my 40D or 1Dmk2, my 17-40L, 70-200f2.8IS, 580mk2 and maybe pop in my 50mmf1.8 if hv enough space. Most likely I will bring my 40D for space saving and battery sharing for my M80 photo storage. Also bringing along my FZ50 as backup.

Currently I hv a computrecker Plus Aw but I think its to big and my slingshot is too small.

Will be flying off end of the month to China. My trip will have lots of walking around so there will be lots of landscape to shoot.

BTW if I carry a bag on board, can I still carry my tripod?

Thanks in advance.
    Think Tank!!!!

Approved airport lugguage size for cabin.
    Think Tank
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: What bag is best for travel?

Thanks bro, Will go and check that out in the shop.