Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Talking 7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Any Harry Potter fans here? Anyone has placed a pre-order??
    I've been waiting for its release ions ago.. finally~~ 7 days to go!!

this book is far tooooooooooo THICK for me ....

The most overpriced book I ever found.............
    W204FL

Default Re: 7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Originally posted by charvy
    Any Harry Potter fans here? Anyone has placed a pre-order??
    I've been waiting for its release ions ago.. finally~~ 7 days to go!!
    I already got it in PDF format

Just downloaded it via kazaa

Now reading it...shld finished it within a few days time

Default Re: Re: 7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Originally posted by MrBig
    I already got it in PDF format

Just downloaded it via kazaa

Now reading it...shld finished it within a few days time
    wwow! wats the size ??? i mean the size of the file?

Default Re: Re: Re: 7 more days to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!!

Originally posted by West_ray
    wwow! wats the size ??? i mean the size of the file?
    abt 2000kb

I'm gonna get the book, but I am definately waiting till the price falls to 20 or less.

How can you stand reading the book off the computer screen, MrBig? Glasses are going to get thicker, ya know......

Hi Guys,
    This is a copyright issue.......please don't discuss it here, please keep it personal.
    W204FL

Red face

Originally posted by Poledra
    I'm gonna get the book, but I am definately waiting till the price falls to 20 or less.

How can you stand reading the book off the computer screen, MrBig? Glasses are going to get thicker, ya know......
    I dun wear glasses...cos me got perfect eyesight

Besides I'm used to reading novels off the screen liaoz.

Originally posted by Knighthunter
    Hi Guys,
    This is a copyright issue.......please don't discuss it here, please keep it personal.
    Beware of fake copies out there too

Red face

I strongly recommend u guys to wait for the book.

As for me, I prefer to read it off my pc screen

I've ordered the US version by Scholastic from Amazon.

Can't stand the wait for the prices to drop .. wonder when will it be even..
    Pre-ordered mine from borders ... the books will be available in their store frm 7.01 am on 21st june

I am quite disappointed only the ones from Bloomsburry is out here. I collected all Scholastic version now I have to order from US which is more exp

But anyway I pre-ordered 5 fer my frens and cousins Will collect it on Sat! Wooohooo...

Originally posted by sesame_street98
    I am quite disappointed only the ones from Bloomsburry is out here. I collected all Scholastic version now I have to order from US which is more exp

But anyway I pre-ordered 5 fer my frens and cousins Will collect it on Sat! Wooohooo...
    Erh wats the difference? Bloomsburry? Scholastic??

Originally posted by sesame_street98

Where did you order from?( Those that you are collecting on Sat).

I see that I'm not the only one (actually it's my wife lah ) that likes the Scholastic versions better.

Originally posted by charvy
    Erh wats the difference? Bloomsburry? Scholastic??
    Nicer covers & better quality (subjective of course)

Originally posted by MrBig
    Beware of fake copies out there too
    hahha .... then re-read the orginal copy loh ~~~

Originally posted by cyrilng
    Nicer covers & better quality (subjective of course)
    Yes!!! Nice cover... and anyway I have collected the previous 4 scholastic version. So i thought its a waste to buy a bloomsburry one

I bought them from acmabooks.com since January Great price and service
    Will be there early on Sat!

Thumbs up

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX........................................... .1
    CHAPTER 1 – THE TRIP.............................................. .................................................. ..2
    CHAPTER 2 – MIRROR-MUNCHIES.......................................... ...................................8
    CHAPTER 3 – THE LETTER............................................ ..............................................18
    CHAPTER 4 – AMBUSH AT MRS. FIGG’S............................................ ......................22
    CHAPTER 5 – THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX........................................... ...............25
    CHAPTER 6 – BLACK PHOENIXES......................................... ....................................30
    CHAPTER 8 – NEW STUDENTS.......................................... .........................................39
    CHAPTER 9 – CLONUSOUTS AND TRYOUTS........................................... ...............46
    CHAPTER 10 – DECISIONS......................................... .................................................5 5
    Chapter 11- Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff........................................ ......................................62
    Chapter 12- Transformation Training.......................................... .....................................79
    Chapter 13- Animals........................................... .................................................. ............89
    Chapter 14- Dueling and Morphing.......................................... ......................................103
    Chapter 15- The Plan.............................................. .................................................. ......113
    Chapter 16- The Return of the Phoenix........................................... ...............................125
    Chapter 17- Azkaban........................................... .................................................. .........133
    Chapter 18- Back To Hogwarts.......................................... ............................................146
    Chapter 19- The New Dueling Club.............................................. .................................157
    Chapter 20- The Trap.............................................. .................................................. ......178
    Chapter 21- The Yule Ball.............................................. ................................................19 3
    Chapter 22- The Aftermath......................................... .................................................. ..213
    Chapter 23- Second Round............................................. ................................................21 9
    Chapter 24- The Quidditch Final............................................. .......................................234
    Chapter 25- The Final Duel.............................................. ..............................................244
    Chapter 26- The O.W.L.s........................................... .................................................. ...262
    Chapter 27- Dungeons and Dragons........................................... ....................................286
    Chapter 28- Harry’s Order............................................. .................................................3 06
    Chapter 29- Voldemort’s Story............................................. ..........................................319
    Chapter 30- The Phoenix of the Order............................................. ...............................337
    Chapter 31- The Surprise Order............................................. .........................................342
    Chapter 32- Truth and True Correspondents.................................... ..............................348

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast