Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XX: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XX: TCSS Thread...

Ohayogozaimasu !
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Good moaning!

Morning!

Yesterday, CS down?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

As most of you would have already know, we are nearing our 100th outing very soon..I'm consolidating a list of suggestions from TS members for our 100th outing.

Suggestion List for 100th Outing:

1. Not sure whether you have done it before, but since this is going to be big, why not make it an event shoot. The artist performing are the photogs, the photogs are the artists. We can have a close up magician performing magic tricks, and let the photog shoot it, not necessary having "models", anyway the "models" can be anyone daring enough. You can have snake charmer with his many snakes and have models present for photo shoot with snakes or other "animals" (maybe the wolves). Don't know whether I am making sense or not. - Bro, chim leh.

2. My suggestions - having model shoot and BBQ. Do notice there is a trend that majority of the shooters are model shoot lovers......even our own Mulan is very active in it. I would suggest a model shoot with around 5 models depends on the attendance of this outing. We'll use whatever equipments we have be it AF, MF, long, short or macro lens...flash or strode or even wind machine....to have an enjoyable shoot. After that we can enjoy a lover sunset shoot before the BBQ start. Those shooters who are not able to make it for the day, can come and join us for the BBQ at the evening. We can TCSS all the way till next morning if want to or even enjoy the romantic sea breezes.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

The more the merrier..then we will decide on the most viable one
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

As most of you would have already know, we are nearing our 100th outing very soon..I'm consolidating a list of suggestions from TS members for our 100th outing.

1. Not sure whether you have done it before, but since this is going to be big, why not make it an event shoot. The artist performing are the photogs, the photogs are the artists. We can have a close up magician performing magic tricks, and let the photog shoot it, not necessary having "models", anyway the "models" can be anyone daring enough. You can have snake charmer with his many snakes and have models present for photo shoot with snakes or other "animals" (maybe the wolves). Don't know whether I am making sense or not.
    - Bro, chim leh. (comments from phoa)
    - Ya lah, we not organising fun fair la, so many pattern. sounds like chingay procession.

2. My suggestions - having model shoot and BBQ. Do notice there is a trend that majority of the shooters are model shoot lovers......even our own Mulan is very active in it. I would suggest a model shoot with around 5 models depends on the attendance of this outing. We'll use whatever equipments we have be it AF, MF, long, short or macro lens...flash or strode or even wind machine....to have an enjoyable shoot. After that we can enjoy a lover sunset shoot before the BBQ start. Those shooters who are not able to make it for the day, can come and join us for the BBQ at the evening. We can TCSS all the way till next morning if want to or even enjoy the romantic sea breezes.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

Member/Tangshooter

1. Not sure whether you have done it before, but since this is going to be big, why not make it an event shoot. The artist performing are the photogs, the photogs are the artists. We can have a close up magician performing magic tricks, and let the photog shoot it, not necessary having "models", anyway the "models" can be anyone daring enough. You can have snake charmer with his many snakes and have models present for photo shoot with snakes or other "animals" (maybe the wolves). Don't know whether I am making sense or not.
    - Ya lah, we not organising fun fair la, so many pattern. sounds like chingay procession.

3. We can try getting an event hall and have a slide show presentation of some / all of the member works. Everyone can contribute not more than 10 shots during the presentation. We can have some dinner buffet catering.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post

3. We can try getting an event hall and have a slide show presentation of some / all of the member works. Everyone can contribute not more than 10 shots during the presentation. We can have some dinner buffet catering.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

gd idea, maybe we just have a short slide show with pictures from each members, each submitting one photo from each outings that they have attended
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Member/Tangshooter

Morning Everyone! I can see some great suggestions coming in..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Goot morling butties!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

4. a simple one is to find a nice place, we take a group photo, not those just stand around but well positioned and with nice lighting, the position should look dynamic. need to ask qing to be around, our chairman right?
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

Agree with simple for the 100th anniversary. Every week is a 7 day work week for us liao... Its time for a short break at the 100th rd. Billy's suggestion not bad. phoa's bbq idea also ok. Sprintist idea to invite qING is definitely welcomed. Brainstorm more and integrate together...

B3 outing (9th Apr/Wed)
    630pm SLS OP

1. Phoakm
    2. dolby
    3. Strifeyun
    4. coolsigg
    5. blazer

wahhaha BBB strikes again !
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Member/Tangshooter

B3 outing (9th Apr/Wed)
    630pm SLS OP

1. Phoakm
    2. dolby
    3. Strifeyun
    4. coolsigg

Pulling out from B3..busy work week for me..

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    B3 outing (9th Apr/Wed)
    630pm SLS OP

1. Phoakm
    2. dolby
    3. Strifeyun
    4. coolsigg
    5. blazer
    stay away...

Member/Tangshooter

- Bro, chim leh.
    - This one maybe must wait 1000th outing..indeed sounds fun like a TS carnival

2. Having a model shoot and BBQ. Do notice there is a trend that majority of the shooters are model shoot lovers..even our own Mulan is very active in it. I would suggest a model shoot with around 5 models depends on the attendance of this outing. We'll use whatever equipments we have be it AF, MF, long, short or macro lens..flash or strobe or even wind machine..to have an enjoyable shoot. After that we can enjoy a lover sunset shoot before the BBQ start. Those shooters who are not able to make it for the day, can come and join us for the BBQ at the evening. We can TCSS all the way till next morning if want to or even enjoy the romantic sea breezes.

4. A simple one is to find a nice place, we take a group photo, not those just stand around but well positioned and with nice lighting, the position should look dynamic. need to ask qing to be around, our chairman right?

5. A tough one..Shoot from day to nite..We can do some macro and landscape shots in the morning follow by a quick lunch..then carry on doing some street shooting..and settle for dinner at some cosy restaurant@Keppel Bay..and then we can do some nite shoot to wrap up the day.

6. From Dusk till Dawn..something similar to Final Light First Light..we will still do sunset and sunrise..but this time add in the search of capturing the "hantu" @ OCH..can settle for supper at Changi Village.

7. 100th Outing Amazing Race..Members group themselves into team of 3-4..time period given to shoot a theme..then a voting is to be conducted for the best team theme pics..the winning team enjoys a nite of BBQ serve by the remaining teams.

8. Tang Shooters Survivor..Start around mid day, stage by stage vote out base on best photo and worst photo taken..the best photo gets the immunity to go into next stage..follow by BBQ.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

The more the merrier..then we will decide on the most viable one.

4. a simple one is to find a nice place, we take a group photo, not those just stand around but well positioned and with nice lighting, the position should look dynamic. need to ask qing to be around, our chairman right?

5. Go for a short and cheap trip like Batam or Bintan. We can enjoy eat, drink, massage, relax or shooting though the day or weekend. Link of hotel package for Batam http://www.harris-batam.com/php/packages.php

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

:vhappy:EOS400D

Work is stressful butties
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

Member/Tangshooter

- Bro, chim leh.

2. Having a model shoot and BBQ. Do notice there is a trend that majority of the shooters are model shoot lovers..even our own Mulan is very active in it. I would suggest a model shoot with around 5 models depends on the attendance of this outing. We'll use whatever equipments we have be it AF, MF, long, short or macro lens..flash or strobe or even wind machine..to have an enjoyable shoot. After that we can enjoy a lover sunset shoot before the BBQ start. Those shooters who are not able to make it for the day, can come and join us for the BBQ at the evening. We can TCSS all the way till next morning if want to or even enjoy the romantic sea breezes.

4. A simple one is to find a nice place, we take a group photo, not those just stand around but well positioned and with nice lighting, the position should look dynamic. need to ask qing to be around, our chairman right?

5. A tough one..Shoot from day to nite..We can do some macro and landscape shots in the morning follow by a quick lunch..then carry on doing some street shooting..and settle for dinner at some cosy restaurant@Keppel Bay..and then we can do some nite shoot to wrap up the day.

6. From Dusk till Dawn..something similar to Final Light First Light..we will still do sunset and sunrise..but this time add in the search of capturing the "hantu" @ OCH..can settle for supper at Changi Village.

7. 100th Outing Amazing Race..Members group themselves into team of 3-4..time period given to shoot a theme..then a voting is to be conducted for the best team theme pics..the winning team enjoys a nite of BBQ serve by the remaining teams.

8. Tang Shooters Survivor..Start around mid day, stage by stage vote out base on best photo and worst photo taken..the best photo gets the immunity to go into next stage..follow by BBQ.

9. Invite a well-known photography master as the judge. We will go around Singapore to shoot in JPEG ( no post processing involved , similar to cannon photo-marathon , everyone submit 3 shots only ). After the shoot, we will have a judging session... and the winner is the TANG SHOOTER 100th PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR ...

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

Member/Tangshooter

- Bro, chim leh.

9. Invite a well-known photography master as the judge. We will go around Singapore to shoot in JPEG ( no post processing involved , similar to cannon photo-marathon , everyone submit 3 shots only ). After the shoot, we will have a judging session... and the winner is the TANG SHOOTER 100th PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR ...

10. Go for a short and cheap trip like Batam or Bintan. We can enjoy eat, drink, massage, relax or shooting though the day or weekend. Link of hotel package for Batam http://www.harris-batam.com/php/packages.php

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast