View Poll Results: Is it wise for Man United to sell off Beckham???

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEAH !!!!!

17 25.37%
  • Nahz .....

8 11.94%
  • Who give a damn about it?

42 62.69%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Selling Beckham ???

Originally posted by West_ray
    hahah ... i almost forgot there's a player called Nicholas Anelka ...
    Oh yes, how can we forget him. If we say Man U is shrewd in selling Beckham, how can we ever forget when wenger bought anelka for less than a million and selling him at 22 million! Furthermore, he did not do well due to many problems..

hey where is Anelka now ??? Bolton ???

He is at Man City, lah. That was last season. Dun know about next season.

Originally posted by Stoppable
    He is at Man City, lah. That was last season. Dun know about next season.
    man City?? si meh ??? paiseh lah ... i wasnt been updated since channel 5 didnt show EPL ... and didnt bother to read the papers...

anyone here is clubsnapper cum footballer ??

footballer in wat sense?? professional ??? or play-play one ??? wonder if there is any sleague player in this forum hor ...

When I mean footballer, not necessary a must to be professional footballer that play for S League. (as applied on "photographer", not necessary to be true photographer that earn their entirely living on photographing)

As long as u have the passion for the game, and have been playing football, just call yourself footballer.

May be a indoor football game among CS for a friendly match ??

Originally posted by wong_se
    When I mean footballer, not necessary a must to be professional footballer that play for S League. (as applied on "photographer", not necessary to be true photographer that earn their entirely living on photographing)

As long as u have the passion for the game, and have been playing football, just call yourself footballer.

May be a indoor football game among CS for a friendly match ??
    woW! gd idea ~! maybe can discuss during SEED ... .hmmm ... if there is a football match among CSers ... maybe we can have the loser side to surrender all their cameras as an award for the winner side !!!!!

woW! gd idea ~! maybe can discuss during SEED ... .hmmm ... if there is a football match among CSers ... maybe we can have the loser side to surrender all their cameras as an award for the winner side !!!!!
    If this holds true, I bet u wanna be myside. I have been playing football since the day I began to walk.

Win all the loser camera, sell back to them at market price And the $$ could help me out for my next trip to Nepal.

If this holds true, I bet u wanna be myside. I have been playing football since the day I began to walk.

Win all the loser camera, sell back to them at market price And the $$ could help me out for my next trip to Nepal.
    if this hold true , i bet u dun wanna be by my side . I have been accidentially scored own goals since the day i began to play.

I have been accidentially scored own goals since the day i began to play.
    We can secretly have a deal.

U play against my team, and u sabo your own team by scoring couple of own goal.

When I have your camera, I give it back to u at no cost. Whereas, the profit generated from the sale of your teammates' camera, I'll give u 30% in return for your hard work.

How ????

We can secretly have a deal.

U play against my team, and u sabo your own team by scoring couple of own goal.

When I have your camera, I give it back to u at no cost. Whereas, the profit generated from the sale of your teammates' camera, I'll give u 30% in return for your hard work.

How ????
    haha .... dream on lah Wong ~~~ skalli our team lost then how ....

nO worries. join the dark force withf me. Sure our team won;t lose had u scored enough own goal. and I am true soccer mania, my skill damn good lah.

Was Invited to join S League club but find out the there is a salary cap at SGD4,000pm for local player, so I decided to join the corporate instead of professional footballer.

SGD4,000pm = $4000 per min ?????????

if really $4000 per minute, u will see all kids are forced to train hard hard on the field. And not going class from morning to noon and tuition from noon to night.

Was Invited to join S League club but find out the there is a salary cap at SGD4,000pm for local player, so I decided to join the corporate instead of professional footballer.

nO worries. join the dark force withf me. Sure our team won;t lose had u scored enough own goal. and I am true soccer mania, my skill damn good lah.

then how much u earn now ???

how could I anwser your question leh ??

Working in corporate, u aim for promotion, salary increment.

being a Singaporean playing in S League, your pay is SGD4000 max a month, there is the ceiling. If u are aledi earning this amount, then U won;t have any salary increment. Unless FAS get the approval from the govi for adjustment.

With economy downturn, govi may even ask footballer to train 5 days a week, to take unpaid leave , and cut 10% of their salary.

This might end up maximum per month to be SGD3,600.
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 20th June 2003 at 03:05 PM.

Of course , there is other way to play in S League to earn more than SGD4000 (without having the govi to adjust the footballer salary cap)

U give up Singaporean Citizenship, take up Malaysian Citizenship. And play for S League club under foreign talent scheme, like those from Yugoslavia, then u will not be under the salary cap of SGD4000. Somemore, the club might pay for your accomodation.

Damn good deal !!!

Of course , there is other way to play in S League to earn more than SGD4000 (without having the govi to adjust the footballer salary cap)

U give up Singaporean Citizenship, take up Malaysian Citizenship. And play for S League club under foreign talent scheme, like those from Yugoslavia, then u will not be under the salary cap of SGD4000. Somemore, the club might pay for your accomodation.

Damn good deal !!!
    hmm ... then which club invited u ???? say leh say leh ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast