View Poll Results: Is it wise for Man United to sell off Beckham???

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEAH !!!!!

17 25.37%
  • Nahz .....

8 11.94%
  • Who give a damn about it?

42 62.69%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Beckham ???

Originally posted by MrBig
    yup! everyone is talking abt him

he was good in liverpool days but once transferred to REAL he's often on the bench than on the pitch

lets hope beckham will not end up like him
    Well..i fear that it will happen. Sometimes i wonder when Madrid brought Macca over, what was their motive? Few years back, Macca's Asian appeal was quite strong too. Maybe after failing with Macca, they are trying with Beckham?

But alas, i think Beckham MIGHT just happen. How is he going to compete against the likes of Zidane, Figo, Makelele?

Hope he does survive there though, i believe La Liga is one of the more technical leagues around.

Heard tat Fergie sold him coz becks is not needed in his new formation ar ???

well for me i hope he's not goin coz i wouldn't want to see man utd earning a pile from it

Originally posted by Mystix
    well for me i hope he's not goin coz i wouldn't want to see man utd earning a pile from it

wah cowz ... u very ... hahaha ....

Hehe...but seriously, i think selling Beckham at 30 million is pretty much at a steal.

Beckham not needed in new formation? I guess its more of a player getting bigger than the club. He known to get rid of players who are getting big-headed. Eg? Jaap Stam, Ince..

Authorative i must say!

Red face

I reckon beckham is giving unwanted attention to him and esp to the club...just like Jaap Stam

He's a ticking time bomb

That's y MU gotta get rid of him

Fergie maybe is tired of his ****

... the selling of Jaap the main reason y i dun support Man U liao ... it really surprised me when i heard the news ....

Sell sell sell.......

Beckham is over-rated......

Pissed me off that he is going to get the biggest golden handshake in football history.....

hey today's news is that beck rather quit than leave united nehz .... dunno true or not ... he said he willing to play free for United to prove Fregie ...

Originally posted by West_ray
    hey today's news is that beck rather quit than leave united nehz .... dunno true or not ... he said he willing to play free for United to prove Fregie ...
    Like real......
    If he is willing to play for free.... he wouldn't have took so long to settle his contract last time..... He was asking for higher wages and image rights then.....

Trying to gain pity......

wah ... u seem to hate him alot hor ???

eh West, Xin,

at the end of the day, there is a very real danger that what happened to that other EPL player at Madrid, can also happend to him.

then it will be "bye-bye" fame, "bye-bye" notoriety, and certainly "bye-bye" fans.

Of course he is willing to play for free to prove a point. After all, does he really need to get paid? Remember a famous CEO/Founder who ask for US$1 as pay not too long ago? Same story. there comes a time when the money becomes a non-issue.

Originally posted by fruitybix

Of course he is willing to play for free to prove a point. After all, does he really need to get paid? Remember a famous CEO/Founder who ask for US$1 as pay not too long ago? Same story. there comes a time when the money becomes a non-issue.
    but when there's a time when there's no money, there will become a BIG issue ... kidding kidding ...

Sell Beckham for 30m and bank in Ronaldhino for 10m. And yet there is 20m to spend.

U may shout ," No way man, Bekcham is much better than the JaJaBink look alike Ronaldhino."

Find out who is the one that beat England in the World CUp 2002. He, took a incredible equaliser free kick (I am sure that free kick is much better than Beckham's ) and he mastermind the dribbling , playing a dummy that make AShely Cole fallen without a chance to tackle, and that ended up a winning goal scored by Rivaldo.

What Beckham was doing ?? He was no balls to take Roberto Carlos challange. He jumped and flick his leg and danced like a swan in white stocking. IF anyone could remember the incident.....
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 16th June 2003 at 03:31 PM.

Originally posted by wong_se
    Sell Beckham for 30m and bank in Ronaldhino for 10m. And yet there is 20m to spend.

What Beckham was doing ?? He was no balls to take Roberto Carlos challange. He jumped and flick his leg and danced like a swan in white stocking. IF anyone could remember the incident.....
    hehehehee...

Poor meat ...

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Poor meat ...
    Its the most over-priced piece of meat.... IMHO.....
    I rather go for Kobe Beef....

Originally posted by fruitybix
    Remember a famous CEO/Founder who ask for US$1 as pay not too long ago? Same story. there comes a time when the money becomes a non-issue.
    you mean Jobs, aka the 'iMac' man?

Originally posted by Larry
    you mean Jobs, aka the 'iMac' man?

Latest News at 3.10am:

Yeeaahh..... He is sold to Real Madrid....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast