Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 94

Thread: Bishan stayers ... =)

  1. #21
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    used to stay at st 13, aunty's place. now at toa payoh, quite near by.

  2. #22

    Default

    haa ... keep it going =)

    anyway ... me living at 165 ... anyone living close to me ?

    june 29th ? sunday ... hmmm i don't mind =)

  3. #23
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    well i dun stay in bishan but i live within walking distance - me stay AMK and my house overlooks bishan park. and strangely enough i frequent Bishan J8 more than i go AMK Central.

    hey you guys serious about going for the 29th of June thing? i'm definitely going cos i promised the organisers i'd show up, just debating if i should bring my sonny boy along...
    Yes you should go. Definitely should bring along as well

    I think I'll head down during afternoon 1-2pm+.

  4. #24

    Default

    Stayed at Bishan St 13 Blk 178, now moved to Bishan St 13 Blk 157

    I believe you can see I love Bishan

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by gremlin
    Stayed at Bishan St 13 Blk 178, now moved to Bishan St 13 Blk 157

    I believe you can see I love Bishan
    haa so near by only =P

    can go and lim kopi 1 day

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    just debating if i should bring my sonny boy along...
    u mean ur border collie? *gasp* pls pls pls bring - I love Border Collies as they're so friendly & intelligent .

  7. #27

    Default

    Ehehehe...I've been in living in the Bishan area long enough to see it change from a cemetary to the modern new town it is today

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Ok hartz. we know you're old...

  9. #29
    neuro
    Guests

    Default

    bishan has beautiful humongous moon yesterday. Most wonderfully beautiful sight in a long time. Any one saw it?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by BraveHart
    Ehehehe...I've been in living in the Bishan area long enough to see it change from a cemetary to the modern new town it is today
    actually, i've lived long enough in AMK, overlooking Bishan to see it built from a swampland/forest to what it is today...

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    actually, i've lived long enough in AMK, overlooking Bishan to see it built from a swampland/forest to what it is today...
    Hey hey hey! We're not having some age competition here ok lol

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by BraveHart
    Hey hey hey! We're not having some age competition here ok lol
    it's not?!?!? darn... thought there was some prize involved... mabbe a piece of the foundation stone when the first Bishan flat was built.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    u mean ur border collie? *gasp* pls pls pls bring - I love Border Collies as they're so friendly & intelligent .
    so you coming? you come i bring... but he's not very pretty though... cos a bit of skin rash. need to bring him to the vet (got hair problem, like his master hahahaa)...

  14. #34

    Default

    r u guys providing some sort of photography service at the pet carnival?
    Most likely I'll be there with my dog

  15. #35
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'll help you all dog bringers flash your dog

  16. #36

    Default

    haa ...

    larry = hairy monster

    =P

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by dennislim
    haa ...

    larry = hairy monster

    =P
    fwah where did that come from?

    /me look in mirror...

    no what... i shaved this morning...

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    used to stays in St 12

    Larry!! where have u been!!!!

  19. #39

    Default

    Woah, dun know got so many CSers at Bishan...
    Me just moved in last mth, at Bishan St 12, block 110...

    looking fwd to join u guys da 29th bishan outing...

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by henavs
    Woah, dun know got so many CSers at Bishan...
    Me just moved in last mth, at Bishan St 12, block 110...

    looking fwd to join u guys da 29th bishan outing...
    haa enjoy the new neighbour hood =)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •