Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950
Results 981 to 997 of 997

Thread: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

  1. #981

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    RAFA DEMANDS KILNSMANN ANSWERS



    Rafael Benitez is to demand "some answers" from the Liverpool board over their pre-Christmas plans to appoint Jurgen Klinsmann as his replacement.

    The Anfield chief's future at the club appears far from secure - and speaking after Sunday's 3-1 Barclays Premier League win at home to Blackburn had cemented Liverpool in fourth place, Benitez openly addressed the issue.

    Co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett held talks with Klinsmann, claiming soon afterwards they did so because they were unsure of Benitez's "commitment to the club".

    Hicks' remarks in Sunday's press have outlined his reasons for wanting Rick Parry's resignation, and it has emerged that Parry was "instructed" to attend the talks with Klinsmann.

    Benitez, however, seems unlikely to be appeased by that account of events, given his existing rift with Parry.

    "Off the pitch, I am surprised at things I have read," he said.

    "I need some clarification about a meeting with a lot of people that I did not know about.

    "I will talk with the board about this (the Klinsmann issue) - as soon as possible, today or tomorrow.

    "I need to resolve questions and I want some answers. I want to clarify things.

    "I am really calm - but I want answers."

    It is the allegation of Parry's involvement in the Klinsmann talks that most concerns Benitez.

    "I need to talk to the board to clarify things," he stressed.

    "I was surprised about a meeting with another manager. What concerned me was the people who were in the meeting."
    wah! seow leow! dont need rafa to be distracted with two important games coming up.

    rafa, seow-ah, heed your own advice and concentrate on the football first. leave everything till close season.

  2. #982
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    your maths pass or not. 2/3rd SONG add 1/3th SONG you get only 1 SONG only.

    i believe you want to get 3 SONG, right?
    I prefer one big explosive orgasm kind of songness
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  3. #983
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    alamak! i thought started already this season.

    30 goals scored by torres and a total of 51 with gerrard shared still not enough to start than when?

    the team has a total of 60 scored in epl, CL dunno but iirc, a commentator said we reached 100 leow for this season. higher than any other club in all competitions.
    A good partnership that scores lots of goal is a good start. But we will need to start winning titles. Winning Big Ear No. 6 will be a very good start. And hope EPL will follow the next season.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #984
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wah! seow leow! dont need rafa to be distracted with two important games coming up.

    rafa, seow-ah, heed your own advice and concentrate on the football first. leave everything till close season.
    he wanna show hand la


    think he belifs tat he can lift the eruo cup n clinch 4th place

    so now he yayapapaya.

    every game oso field our star defender skirtie.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #985
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    A good partnership that scores lots of goal is a good start. But we will need to start winning titles. Winning Big Ear No. 6 will be a very good start. And hope EPL will follow the next season.
    we need to be more consistent n start to win regularly.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #986
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we need to be more consistent n start to win regularly.
    Far too many draws this season. Liverpool got to learn to grind out victories from this kind of matches.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  7. #987
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he wanna show hand la


    think he belifs tat he can lift the eruo cup n clinch 4th place

    so now he yayapapaya.

    every game oso field our star defender skirtie.
    Think for our back four, esp central defender he got not much choice right?

    What happened to Finan, still on the MC list?

  8. #988
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Think for our back four, esp central defender he got not much choice right?

    What happened to Finan, still on the MC list?
    think raf999 dun want him anymore...


    taurean!! no vids for last night's goals????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #989
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Far too many draws this season. Liverpool got to learn to grind out victories from this kind of matches.
    maybe next season can start WINNING AT HOME against kkj teams first n foremost.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #990
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Far too many draws this season. Liverpool got to learn to grind out victories from this kind of matches.
    Hopefully Rafa (if he is still around next season) can come to terms with the EPL next season. Is juz so disgraceful for the cowboys to wash the dirty linen in public... Hope they can resolve it soon

  11. #991
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    maybe next season can start WINNING AT HOME against kkj teams first n foremost.
    Agreed!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  12. #992
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    think raf999 dun want him anymore...


    taurean!! no vids for last night's goals????
    Ops... Sorry Sir for the late post

    Gerrard
    Torres He juz makes scoring goals looks so simple
    Zeronin

  13. #993
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Hopefully Rafa (if he is still around next season) can come to terms with the EPL next season. Is juz so disgraceful for the cowboys to wash the dirty linen in public... Hope they can resolve it soon
    The cowboys are simply disgraceful and disgusting. They should go form circle with our closet fans
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  14. #994
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Ops... Sorry Sir for the late post

    Gerrard
    Torres He juz makes scoring goals looks so simple
    Zeronin
    Watching the goals again is still just as amazing. Especially the way Gerrard bulldoze his way through the defence to score the 1st goal.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  15. #995
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Ops... Sorry Sir for the late post

    Gerrard
    Torres He juz makes scoring goals looks so simple
    Zeronin
    wa thank youuuuu




    LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #996
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Watching the goals again is still just as amazing. Especially the way Gerrard bulldoze his way through the defence to score the 1st goal.
    stevie G!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #997
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    new thread!


    huat ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •