Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    So, should we thank him or thank AW?
    let's be gracious and thank both.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    no wonder arse got gk problems. one is aluminium and the other a lemon.
    chel$ki oso got.

one is check-out, the other is kuku-cini and the last one is Hilario the Hilarious.

tough one!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

we are sending kite to manu
    zeronin can go chelski
    He like to form circle meh?

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    no wonder arse got gk problems. one is aluminium and the other a lemon.

dunno whether aluminium or almonia

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    chel$ki oso got.

one is check-out, the other is kuku-cini and the last one is Hilario the Hilarious.

tough one!

almamak, and we have to depend on arse and chel$ki to put the pressure on manu leh

Hooray for being in the semis! I Think Chelski can be overcome over 2 legs considering the way the are playing currently, Benitez is a class above Grant when it comes to tactics. Rotation has also seemed to help with player fatigue.

Hopefully we get Barca who are defensively weaker than Man Utd. No one wants to play them now on their current form!

Just a side topic, who do you think we will go for this summer?

Ive heard Rafinha from Schalke is a definite target.
    Live! Messenger nic at dealuseek.com | visit us @ dealUseek.com | email sales (at) dealuseek.com

Liverpool chief Parry: I won't quit
    tribalfooball.com - April 10, 2008

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry has refused to quit after he was asked to leave the club by co-owner Tom Hicks.

Hicks sent a written letter asking for his resignation, but Parry has released a statement in which he claims he is determined to stay at Anfield.

"It is my intention to remain focused on the job of serving Liverpool Football Club to the best of my abilities at this very important time of our season," Parry said.

Hicks can only request that Parry resigns as without a majority shareholding himself he cannot insist the club sack a company director.
    ================================================== ========

DIC shelve Liverpool takeover plans
    tribalfootball.com - April 10, 2008

Dubai International Capital have revealed they have shelved their bid to buy Liverpool.

The on-going feud between American co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett has led the Dubai-based consortium to rethink their plans.

The latest twist in the boardroom saga is Hicks' demand for chief executive Rick Parry to resign, muddying the waters even more.

DIC had been hoping to strike a deal to buy out both Americans and gain control at Anfield, but talks broke down last month after Hicks decided against going into partnership with DIC.

DIC chief executive Sameer Al Ansari has admitted that while the Dubai based consortium would "still love to own" Liverpool and will "continue to be interested" in the club, no deal will possible until Hicks and Gillett sort out their own differences.

"You have two partners who do not see eye to eye. And we decided that we pull out completely. Let them sort out their problems," Al Ansari told the Liverpool Echo.

Al Ansari added: "We will continue to be interested and would love to own the club but we are not going to put ourselves in a difficult situation where we make the investment but we have no control over the destiny of the club and we cannot influence the success of the club.

"Unfortunately, the terms that have been put on the table do not allow us to do that."

The American has been in dispute with fellow owner George Gillett, and is reportedly angry that Parry seems to be siding with Liverpool's other co-owner in the ongoing dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    its the culture in manu that forces him to form with u guys mah.

dunno whether aluminium or almonia
    ammonia la.

ammonia and the smelly gooners.

Quote Originally Posted by dealuseek View Post
    Hooray for being in the semis! I Think Chelski can be overcome over 2 legs considering the way the are playing currently, Benitez is a class above Grant when it comes to tactics. Rotation has also seemed to help with player fatigue.

Hopefully we get Barca who are defensively weaker than Man Utd. No one wants to play them now on their current form!

Just a side topic, who do you think we will go for this summer?

Ive heard Rafinha from Schalke is a definite target.
    huat ah!!!

its the culture in manu that forces him to form with u guys mah.
    cant form we dun wan him!

Quote Originally Posted by voltron2000 View Post
    Liverpool chief Parry: I won't quit
    tribalfooball.com - April 10, 2008

Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry has refused to quit after he was asked to leave the club by co-owner Tom Hicks.

Hicks sent a written letter asking for his resignation, but Parry has released a statement in which he claims he is determined to stay at Anfield.

"It is my intention to remain focused on the job of serving Liverpool Football Club to the best of my abilities at this very important time of our season," Parry said.

Hicks can only request that Parry resigns as without a majority shareholding himself he cannot insist the club sack a company director.
    ================================================== ========

DIC shelve Liverpool takeover plans
    tribalfootball.com - April 10, 2008

Dubai International Capital have revealed they have shelved their bid to buy Liverpool.

The on-going feud between American co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett has led the Dubai-based consortium to rethink their plans.

The latest twist in the boardroom saga is Hicks' demand for chief executive Rick Parry to resign, muddying the waters even more.

DIC had been hoping to strike a deal to buy out both Americans and gain control at Anfield, but talks broke down last month after Hicks decided against going into partnership with DIC.

DIC chief executive Sameer Al Ansari has admitted that while the Dubai based consortium would "still love to own" Liverpool and will "continue to be interested" in the club, no deal will possible until Hicks and Gillett sort out their own differences.

"You have two partners who do not see eye to eye. And we decided that we pull out completely. Let them sort out their problems," Al Ansari told the Liverpool Echo.

Al Ansari added: "We will continue to be interested and would love to own the club but we are not going to put ourselves in a difficult situation where we make the investment but we have no control over the destiny of the club and we cannot influence the success of the club.

"Unfortunately, the terms that have been put on the table do not allow us to do that."

The American has been in dispute with fellow owner George Gillett, and is reportedly angry that Parry seems to be siding with Liverpool's other co-owner in the ongoing dispute.
    crazy brokeback.

cant form we dun wan him!
    he will learn to form when he go over to manu.

dun worry!

dun worry!

maybe he dun like to form, but with his workrate, manu fans can form circle and kite run round and round the circle

ammonia la.

ammonia and the smelly gooners.

paiseh, too smelly, i dunno how to spell

dun worry!
    Didnt ur broke back teach u guys how to form circle? Get ur broke back to teach him first! if not he will be an outcast!

Ha a good read since I posted in the mornings. I think our Scousers thread must be the fasted thread in whole of clubsnap!

Seriously, I think can keep Dirty kite. We need someone to run around and be rugby player. Just don't pass him the ball

As for the board, let's kick out the brokebacks and get Thaksin la. I don't mind co-branding with Man C DIC seems fine since the owner is a Liverpool fan too.

Players, we need one god defender, one god winger, and a clone of Torres. Can liao.

Didnt ur broke back teach u guys how to form circle? Get ur broke back to teach him first! if not he will be an outcast!
    the brokeback ride horse go mountains, they dun form circles. If they like to form circles, they would have bought Manu

Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Ha a good read since I posted in the mornings. I think our Scousers thread must be the fasted thread in whole of clubsnap!

Seriously, I think can keep Dirty kite. We need someone to run around and be rugby player. Just don't pass him the ball

As for the board, let's kick out the brokebacks and get Thaksin la. I don't mind co-branding with Man C DIC seems fine since the owner is a Liverpool fan too.

Players, we need one god defender, one god winger, and a clone of Torres. Can liao.

as long as rafa is around, kite will be flying and his rugby kicks still around too.

Prob will languish in the reserves so no pt