Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 997

Thread: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

  1. #481

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    swee




    anyway barca will knock them out in the semi.


    jus waiting for tomolo's news.

    or one of us can knock them out in the final? lagi swee.

  2. #482

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    no totti, no hope. the only way roma can win is if ronny goes MIA.

    maybe he will get sent off for diving

  3. #483
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    or one of us can knock them out in the final? lagi swee.
    will be waiting!

  4. #484

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    no totti, no hope. the only way roma can win is if ronny goes MIA.
    actually i meant a manure player will kanna hamtum

  5. #485
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    We won 4-2 this morning,5-3 on aggregate!

    Minus points from this morning game...
    1) Reina beaten at his near post...that is bad defending from a goalkeeper's point
    2) the entire team beaten by a great solo run by walcot,who made a good pass to adebayor to score a simple goal...that is never acceptable for any LFC team,ever...
    3) we let arse level,a dangerous situation due to away-goal rule in europe after taking a lead...

    Plus point...
    1) we came back after an early goal down...great fightback...
    2) we managed to take a lead though not playing well in the 1st half...
    3) we still attack to get a penalty and take another lead...after being levelled...SG was cool enuf to slam the ball home...
    4) finally we managed to kill the game...

    ooopssss...forgotten...we beat arse...and will be meeting chelski...again in the semis...we've met them 3 times before in a semi...win them all,and brought back 2 trophies...3rd time coming...cheers Reds fans anywhere,everywhere...confidence is high...

  6. #486
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    we will be the 1st english team to play 2 english teams when we play chelski in the semi...when we met chelski in 2005,we went on to win the ole big ears...hopefully yhis time around we'll lift the trophy again...for the 6th time in our illustrous history...2nd time under SG as our captain...RB will be guiding LFC to the 3rd semifinals in 4 years,a great achievement,i wonder how many times in 4 yrs fergie guided manure to a champions league semi?? now...will we be getting 1st leg home or away? any idea??

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we will be the 1st english team to play 2 english teams when we play chelski in the semi...when we met chelski in 2005,we went on to win the ole big ears...hopefully yhis time around we'll lift the trophy again...for the 6th time in our illustrous history...2nd time under SG as our captain...RB will be guiding LFC to the 3rd semifinals in 4 years,a great achievement,i wonder how many times in 4 yrs fergie guided manure to a champions league semi?? now...will we be getting 1st leg home or away? any idea??


    SAF didnt achieved success in European FA Cup. This I wholely agree. For real elite football comp I still believe Champ from respective league should compete. May be to earn more $$$ open to runners up

    Song LFC vs Chelskis in 2nd trilogy.

  8. #488
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    SAF didnt achieved success in European FA Cup. This I wholely agree. For real elite football comp I still believe Champ from respective league should compete. May be to earn more $$$ open to runners up

    Song LFC vs Chelskis in 2nd trilogy.
    this one no more triology... Liverpool have already completed their league fixtues agains chelski.. the upcoming semi final fixtures against Chelski will be the 4th and 5th time Liverpool are playing them this season (already played twice in the league.. once in carling cup).

  9. #489
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    SAF didnt achieved success in European FA Cup. This I wholely agree. For real elite football comp I still believe Champ from respective league should compete. May be to earn more $$$ open to runners up

    Song LFC vs Chelskis in 2nd trilogy.
    well, i agree that champions league must solely be for champions...just like when LFC ruled england and swept aside europe in 70s & 80s...but english champions are pathetic in europe bar in 1999 when manure won late in the game...so thats when LFC did proud for england & won it in 2005...together with arse were beaten finalist in 2006 & 2007...

  10. #490
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we will be the 1st english team to play 2 english teams when we play chelski in the semi...when we met chelski in 2005,we went on to win the ole big ears...hopefully yhis time around we'll lift the trophy again...for the 6th time in our illustrous history...2nd time under SG as our captain...RB will be guiding LFC to the 3rd semifinals in 4 years,a great achievement,i wonder how many times in 4 yrs fergie guided manure to a champions league semi?? now...will we be getting 1st leg home or away? any idea??
    I think Liverpool are playing 1st leg at home. Anyone can confirm this?

  11. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    well, i agree that champions league must solely be for champions...just like when LFC ruled england and swept aside europe in 70s & 80s...but english champions are pathetic in europe bar in 1999 when manure won late in the game...so thats when LFC did proud for england & won it in 2005...together with arse were beaten finalist in 2006 & 2007...
    2005 was penalty kicks hor but still a victory.

  12. #492
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Semi Finals Draw : To be played over 2 legs.

    Wednesday, 23 April 2008

    Winner of Arsenal/Liverpool v Winner of Fenerbahce/Chelsea
    Winner of Schalke 04/Barcelona v Winner of Roma/Man Utd,

    Wednesday, 30 April 2008

    Winner of Fenerbahce/Chelsea v Winner of Arsenal/Liverpool,
    Winner of Roma/Man Utd v Winner of Schalke 04/Barcelona,

  13. #493
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    2005 was penalty kicks hor but still a victory.
    still win rite...played in the final some more...better to win final on penalties than watch other teams play in the final...

  14. #494
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Semi Finals Draw : To be played over 2 legs.

    Wednesday, 23 April 2008

    Winner of Arsenal/Liverpool v Winner of Fenerbahce/Chelsea
    Winner of Schalke 04/Barcelona v Winner of Roma/Man Utd,

    Wednesday, 30 April 2008

    Winner of Fenerbahce/Chelsea v Winner of Arsenal/Liverpool,
    Winner of Roma/Man Utd v Winner of Schalke 04/Barcelona,
    means we have the 2nd leg away...well no different with chelski under grant...his tactic is f9...lucky no more moanrhino

  15. #495
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Alamak still say u r a true red friend? dun even know ur own GK?
    our GK is REINA la



    u really dunno ah??? wa lau eh!!! sad for u leh!

    but is ok! all u haf to do is chant his name 1000000 times n u shud be fine!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #496
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i think got one will surely kanna hamtum tonite.
    i hope is manu!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #497
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    SAF didnt achieved success in European FA Cup. This I wholely agree. For real elite football comp I still believe Champ from respective league should compete. May be to earn more $$$ open to runners up

    Song LFC vs Chelskis in 2nd trilogy.
    aiya, its all abt the $$.


    next season u all subscribe with singtel to watch liao.


    song boh?


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #498
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    We won 4-2 this morning,5-3 on aggregate!

    Minus points from this morning game...
    1) Reina beaten at his near post...that is bad defending from a goalkeeper's point
    2) the entire team beaten by a great solo run by walcot,who made a good pass to adebayor to score a simple goal...that is never acceptable for any LFC team,ever...
    3) we let arse level,a dangerous situation due to away-goal rule in europe after taking a lead...

    Plus point...
    1) we came back after an early goal down...great fightback...
    2) we managed to take a lead though not playing well in the 1st half...
    3) we still attack to get a penalty and take another lead...after being levelled...SG was cool enuf to slam the ball home...
    4) finally we managed to kill the game...

    ooopssss...forgotten...we beat arse...and will be meeting chelski...again in the semis...we've met them 3 times before in a semi...win them all,and brought back 2 trophies...3rd time coming...cheers Reds fans anywhere,everywhere...confidence is high...
    u din't come online! so kanchiong ok!!!

    the 1st goal was deflected by skirtie's tackle, hence reina was taken by surprise.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #499
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    means we have the 2nd leg away...well no different with chelski under grant...his tactic is f9...lucky no more moanrhino
    its a whole new chel$ki. wonder how we will fare.


    they are still a great team n i wish them every success this wkend.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #500
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This Is Anfield! Liverpool Football Club Thread 19! Huat Ah!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    will be waiting!
    u wait wat?



    empty waiting leh



    jus make u empty happiness only.



    try harder next season la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •