Hey everyone! I'm curious if there is a way to wire photoshop to initiate one set of actions by pressing a letter on the keyboard?
Here's a sample workflow:
- Open File
- Edit curves
- Edit color balance if needed
- Crop if needed
- Save copy for large printing
* Click the actions tab, scroll all the way down to a particular action that:
- Resizes image
- Creates a 1pixel white border
- Creates a text layer with copyright stuff with changed blending options
And then I save the image itself.
* Is there someway that I can do away with this step? I feel that scrolling down and stuff seems to slow down my workflow by just that bit, but if I were to edit and save a few hundred pics, that'll save me quite some time.
So, any idea?