Thread: level cube...

Default level cube...

hey folks,

not sure if this was posted before...got it from cathay photo...which should come in handy for tripod shots...

Default Re: level cube...

Earlier last yr I bought a measuring ruler with two spirit levels from DIY shop, dismantled it for similar use previously. For less than 5 SGD

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Earlier last yr I bought a measuring ruler with two spirit levels from DIY shop, dismantled it for similar use previously. For less than 5 SGD
    well, i rather pay $10 more to get a nicely done one... those bubble spirit can be bought at about $15 from some shop (most shop are way overpriced, ard $25-30+. alternative is to get from ebay, probably $5USD or less + shipping etc sldn't be more than $15+ also)

there are those that fit onto a camera's flash hotshoe...

a noob here... can anyone tell me more about this?

place the spirit level on your tripod mounted camera to make sure that the camera is level...

I've noticed that some tripod have a build in ones...

Quote Originally Posted by L-plate View Post
    I've noticed that some tripod have a build in ones...
    which would be good for setting the levelness of the tripod... but depending on the way the tripod head is tilted, the camera might not be following the levelness of the tripod...

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    which would be good for setting the levelness of the tripod... but depending on the way the tripod head is tilted, the camera might not be following the levelness of the tripod...
    The benro one i have got a level on the leg area and a level on the quick release part. Bleagh. I take photo.

The 2 white things are sprit levers

I guess this cube is for those tripod that don't have built in ones everywhere bah.
    Meow!