Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX. (6 Apr.)

Default Re: 2008 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX. (6 Apr.)

Quote Originally Posted by greenieadi View Post
    Ok lah, u Ferrari fan. But no need to be so loud, lah. Still got 15 more race to go......
    This is the spirit of the thread, all in good fun. Like afbug has said, there's lots of McLaren fans in here too. Just friendly (and cheeky) banter going on, something of a tradition that we've been all at since last year (or even earlier!).

So be as loud as you want to be, as long as it is in good fun. Regardless of where you work, who you are, we don't give a flying rat's bun-bun. In this thread, it's just F1 enthusiasts having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by greenieadi View Post
    Ok lah, u Ferrari fan. But no need to be so loud, lah. Still got 15 more race to go......

I was once a Ferrari fanboy, Michael Schumacher and the rich Ferrari ensemble help me to switch.

Mind u, I should continue to support Ferrari bcoz work in SHELL lah (one of main sponsor), but nvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    This is the spirit of the thread, all in good fun. Like afbug has said, there's lots of McLaren fans in here too. Just friendly (and cheeky) banter going on, something of a tradition that we've been all at since last year (or even earlier!).

So be as loud as you want to be, as long as it is in good fun. Regardless of where you work, who you are, we don't give a flying rat's bun-bun. In this thread, it's just F1 enthusiasts having fun.
    ya...this is probably the friendliest A vs B thread in CS

wah...ron dennis damn ya ya

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,189...399761,00.html

come on bmw! show him!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    wah...ron dennis damn ya ya

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,189...399761,00.html

come on bmw! show him!
    Old Ron sometimes reminds me of George Bush

It's been a while since we had a good three way fight! So Bravo, BMW! Noch einmal (again)!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123