Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

Ehhs.. So.. Whats the objective we are trying to reach?

Dearboy87 has summed up the points in very swee swee points.
    Meow!

Without a common denominator in which parties in cooperation can agree upon and understand prior to working together, things can get real messy and result in unfortunate situations like this.

Both doesnt have anything to continue on here. Might as well just write it off due to bad negotiations.

The way I see it, if the organizer decided to cancel the shoot, then there should be a refund partial or full. Since the models were engaged for the slot, they should be paid in full as their time was booked. For this one, Dearboy`s scenario B should be a good example.

Hi morning everyone

I believe everyone has given their view and we have read all of them very carefully.
    All points are noted for better improvement of company. Esp in the part of getting better black and white and if things were discussed better, all this can be avoided.

We have moved on since that unfortunate incident and lessen our mistakes in not getting better black and white terms, being new in this organising.
    We do not want to continue harping on it, that's why we accepted that Gigotai did not want to return us the deposit and we havewritten it off as bad debt.
    I know many of you all think that if shoot is cancelled, models should be paid in full as we have booked them for the slot. We agree. However as in all biz, it is also right if both parties have come to some agreement, like how we have worked out an agreement with the other 2 models, then all parties if having accepted the agreement, all should just quieten down and let the matter rest. Bear in mind, the agreement reached btw other 2 models and 2wk was not as what Gigotai claimed. Maybe she could clarify with models again and have a better understanding. Gigotai, pls be realistic and see that there could a possibility that you made a mistake on information on this area.
    However, what we are pressing here is not on what happened that day, who was late or not, to reveal biz discussion btw model or organiser, or showing private conversations btw model and model.
    We have ppl coming to us saying that they have heard that we, 2wk, were told that we only paid $20 for 3 hr shoot and they did not know that we had actually given $120, which the model received. Therefore we wanted to clarify that, which we had gotten when Gigotai mentioned that. However it seems posting on this thread have gotten more than expected. We just do not want organisers going to tell our models not to join us, saying that we are not gd organisers who only pay $20 for 3hrs shoot. That's all.

Thanks folks for your views and time. I hope you enjoyed the conversations last nite. As someone quoted. It's like good entertainment. Have a great sunday.

I am sure everyone here knows that the 120 was not graciously given as Garfield puts it above but only done out of no choice of his own because it could not be help as he had given the 50% deposit. He subsequently tried to get back the money as can be seen from the bombardments of smses and phone calls but to no avail

This thread should not be started and discussed here. Go Kopitiam or settle it privately.

Mods please step in.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    This thread should not be started and discussed here. Go Kopitiam or settle it privately.

Mods please step in.
    Hi virgo,

thanks for your best input.

'Hi Cs members,

We apologise to the moderators that this thread have become a personal issue and not in line with you rules. '

I have mentioned earlier that Gigotai should pm me about this to settle or meet up privately but as you can see, she does not want to end it. I mention in my last post, Gigotai pls read carefully and be more mature. thanks.

thanks again

Oh I thought you started the thread to be "open" about all this only to want the matter to go underground once the truth is out by requesting members to pm you for your side of the story or by trying to settle in a meeting where no one else will know what has happened

My feel is that garfield shouldn't be stirring this up here... Not exactly the most professional way a company should react. This whole "argument" gives your company a deep negative impact...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234