Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

Quote Originally Posted by gigotai View Post
    I see, well I prefer to do things transparently unlike your style of hiding and dodging in shadows, giving half the story and hoping people wont know the other half or asking ppl in this thread to PM you and hoping to cover up things by badmouthing the other party. Since you don't want me to post here, I won't, but I take it that it is now clear that the evidence is present and overwhelming; just that you do not want to face it

I'm sure you know how much you paid the other models, and you can be sure that I have talked to them too
    Hi gigotai,

Since you want to be so transparent and you claim to have the full story and you claim to have spoken to the other models and that I have paid them for 2 hrs and that your story is right, it would be best if we still this in person. If you are so tranparent and clear of yourself, lets have a meeting tmr and you can contact the 2 other models to meet us to proof their claims and if you are clearly right, we will pay you your reminding rate or else you would have to apologize on cs and to our company. Do you agree?

what was the black & white?
    chezburgr i can haz?

Oh, I am confused, isn't it no longer transparent when we have a meeting that no one else online can witness and that is only between me and you?
    And at that, you are expecting me to ask the two models to waste time for this meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by garfieldcat082 View Post
    Hi gigotai,

Since you want to be so transparent and you claim to have the full story and you claim to have spoken to the other models and that I have paid them for 2 hrs and that your story is right, it would be best if we still this in person. If you are so tranparent and clear of yourself, lets have a meeting tmr and you can contact the 2 other models to meet us to proof their claims and if you are clearly right, we will pay you your reminding rate or else you would have to apologize on cs and to our company. Do you agree?
    Hi,

I leave you to ponder on meeting tmr for a formal discussion on this matter. And on confirming the 2 matters of did you go round telling ppl we paid you $20 for the shoot and that that we paid the other 2 models for 2 whole hrs of shoot. These are the 2 matters we want to clarify.
    Once decided, you can sms me. thanks

Oh, I am confused, isn't it no longer transparent when we have a meeting that no one else online can witness and that is only between me and you?
    And at that, you are expecting me to ask the two models to waste time for this meeting?
    Hi,

You can even tape the whole discussion down and be as transparent as you want to. You have pulled the 2 models in to this situation by saying that they have told you they were paid for 2hrs of work done, when we clearly know it is not true. Or if you want to, we will meet and you show me your chat log with them and we do a telephone conferene with them.

Hi,

You can even tape the whole discussion down and be as transparent as you want to. You have pulled the 2 models in to this situation by saying that they have told you they were paid for 2hrs of work done, when we clearly know it is not true. Or if you want to, we will meet and you show me your chat log with them and we do a telephone conferene with them.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

I don't see any need for any meeting since it is just going to be a waste of time since whatever you are going to say then, is going to be the same as your position stated on this thread.

To clarify, I only said that you demanded a refund of S$100 of the S$120 you paid me, hence offered that I kept only $20 and not that I only received S$20 from you - do not confuse the two, I have always been maintaining this position hence do read what i said more clearly rather than jumping to your own conclusions or seeing what you want to see.

Also, maybe you can clarify your "going around telling", as I only told when asked.

When I offered to post the chat log, you said that I could not as I should respect the privacy of parties involved. Now you're saying I can tape record the whole discussion and later you're going to say I cannot post it? Do decide what position you wish to take

For me, I'll rather have all further correspondence dealt with in black and white via email or this thread

after looking thru this whole 3 pages of thread..

there still lack of something.

IS THERE A CONTRACT? DID CONTRACT STATED ANYTHING REGARDING THIS ISSUE?

IS THERE VERBAL AGREEMENT REGARDING THIS ISSUE??

If not, you guys are just providing free entertainment in the middle of night
    *~EDMW behkan Photography club~* Visit My Gallery!

As far as I see it, when an organiser and a model comes into a terms of agreement, does the organiser pay the model for her time or for her service? It's a fine line to cross between time and service when it comes to modelling.

The way the two parties have been bickering at each other, it seems as though both parties are faulting the other for the cancellation of the shot, and hence the loss of income. Time issues aside, the reason why the 2 of you couldn't come to a compromise is the different idealogy you have on the agreement. Both of you simply refuse to see the other person's perspective of the story and stubbornly and blindfully believe that you are in the right, and the other party, wrong.

Yes, it was a cancelled shoot. Yes you had to refund photographers for the failed shoot. And yes, the models did turn up but ended up not modelling.

You see, in every kind of business there is a risk. This feud started because as a business entity, you have not laid down your terms clearly. Take it as a loss, and a lesson learnt. Nobody can predict the timing of the rain, but do you know that it is now the rainy season? Did you do any kind of risk assessment on conditions that would force a shoot cancellation? I guess not.

To the model, you are paid to work from 9-12 (I assume, since it is 3 hours). In agreements, you do not arrive at 9am. You are expected to be ready at 9am. And you do know that the location is XXX condo but no idea exactly where within it. Why did you not confirm the location within the condo itself prior to the shoot?

Why couldn't the two of you come to a compromise? Split the loss. If a business is only intent on making money without regards to customer/service-provider relationships, then there is no way any kind of trust/rapport can be built. If a model is only intent on insisting on being paid for her time spent, then certainly agencies would hesitate signing her up for shoots again.

scenario 1

-Man A- went to hawker centre, ordered a plate of chicken rice and tell the uncle "uncle i sit AROUND SOMEWHERE THERE" then uncle took some time to look for -Man A-. Finally, found -Man A-, Upon putting down the plate of chicken rice on table, the -Man A- complaint and insist of paying $1.50 instead of $2.50 because uncle came late.

scenario 2

-Man A- went to a food court and ordered plate mix vegetable meat and rice, paid $3 dollar. Later, he found out that he can't finish them all and left quite alot on plate, he went back to the store and tell the lady tending the shop to pay back $2 to him as he only finish eating the rice and vegetable, leaving the 2 type of meat he ordered untouch.

PS :The above stories are based on my imagination, doesn't related to any facts or truth.

Quote Originally Posted by imwint3r View Post
    As far as I see it, when an organiser and a model comes into a terms of agreement, does the organiser pay the model for her time or for her service? It's a fine line to cross between time and service when it comes to modelling.

The way the two parties have been bickering at each other, it seems as though both parties are faulting the other for the cancellation of the shot, and hence the loss of income. Time issues aside, the reason why the 2 of you couldn't come to a compromise is the different idealogy you have on the agreement. Both of you simply refuse to see the other person's perspective of the story and stubbornly and blindfully believe that you are in the right, and the other party, wrong.

Yes, it was a cancelled shoot. Yes you had to refund photographers for the failed shoot. And yes, the models did turn up but ended up not modelling.

You see, in every kind of business there is a risk. This feud started because as a business entity, you have not laid down your terms clearly. Take it as a loss, and a lesson learnt. Nobody can predict the timing of the rain, but do you know that it is now the rainy season? Did you do any kind of risk assessment on conditions that would force a shoot cancellation? I guess not.

To the model, you are paid to work from 9-12 (I assume, since it is 3 hours). In agreements, you do not arrive at 9am. You are expected to be ready at 9am. And you do know that the location is XXX condo but no idea exactly where within it. Why did you not confirm the location within the condo itself prior to the shoot?

Why couldn't the two of you come to a compromise? Split the loss. If a business is only intent on making money without regards to customer/service-provider relationships, then there is no way any kind of trust/rapport can be built. If a model is only intent on insisting on being paid for her time spent, then certainly agencies would hesitate signing her up for shoots again.
    Please note that I arrived at the stated location, the gate of the condominium itself before 9am. It was not stated where exactly hence I was given the impression that the organizer wanted to walk around and check for a suitable spot which is usually the case in most shoots, hence the exact location wasn't given.

Please note that I arrived at the stated location, the gate of the condominium itself before 9am. It was not stated where exactly hence I was given the impression that the organizer wanted to walk around and check for a suitable spot which is usually the case in most shoots, hence the exact location wasn't given.
    u may want to read my stories as reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Dearboy87 View Post
    scenario 1

-Man A- went to hawker centre, ordered a plate of chicken rice and tell the uncle "uncle i sit AROUND SOMEWHERE THERE" then uncle took some time to look for -Man A-. Finally, found -Man A-, Upon putting down the plate of chicken rice on table, the -Man A- complaint and insist of paying $1.50 instead of $2.50 because uncle came late.

scenario 2

-Man A- went to a food court and ordered plate mix vegetable meat and rice, paid $3 dollar. Later, he found out that he can't finish them all and left quite alot on plate, he went back to the store and tell the lady tending the shop to pay back $2 to him as he only finish eating the rice and vegetable, leaving the 2 type of meat he ordered untouch.

PS :The above stories are based on my imagination, doesn't related to any facts or truth.
    ur scenarios not bad sia.

Quote Originally Posted by hlw8888 View Post
    ur scenarios not bad sia.
    Thank u thank u!

Anyway back to the main story.. If there is no contract that states things on this issue .. no verbal agreement on this..

This company or rather this person can tell us as much of his opinion, and how he been longing to call police, he is just singing song =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast