Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69

Thread: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

  1. #21

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    You told me the place, I arrived at the place before time. You had not told me where to meet exactly at the place before that. Simply XXX Condo. It is responsibility to bring me to the exact location within the place,and not expect me to read your mind and know where the place is. For example, if you say "Chinese Garden", I appear at the entrance of Chinese Garden for work. Do you expect me to go to XYZ location INSIDE Chinese Garden to look for you, and all that time being charged to me? Especially when you did not state, Block XXX at Chinese Garden before the shoot.

    I have already explained why I do not want to answer calls and I see no further need to explain .

    I have said its almost 2 hours unlike the 1 hour you claimed, its not AS IF you even paid me 2 hours. And how does one count lost opportunity costs?

    Think, matrimonial divorce, husband works, wife supports the family. Does the wife get nothing simply because she doesn't earn any income? Does her contributions to her family count for nothing? Do my lost opportunity costs amount to nothing here? But of course, I haven't even been paid 2 hours

  2. #22

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    公说公有理, 婆说婆有理



    Better say all you want before the moderator wakeup.. you know what they going to do..

    "Now that both the organiser and the model had given their side of the story, i suggest the organiser and the model settle this issue offline.
    This whole issue should serve as a good lesson to organiser and models who are doing shoot in the future..... "

  3. #23

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by shinestar View Post
    公说公有理, 婆说婆有理



    Better say all you want before the moderator wakeup.. you know what they going to do..

    "Now that both the organiser and the model had given their side of the story, i suggest the organiser and the model settle this issue offline.
    This whole issue should serve as a good lesson to organiser and models who are doing shoot in the future..... "
    Offline?

    Then got head no tail again.
    In the end no one benefit.


    .

  4. #24

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    If u book me for 3 hours, even if I ended up doing 2 (NOT of my accord), i should be paid more than 2, because of the lost opportunity cost of the 3rd hour.

    And let it be known that i reached the STATED location Savannah Condo before 9, not 9:10 as stated. It was

  5. #25

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by garfieldcat082 View Post
    Hi Cs members,

    We apologise to the moderators that this thread have become a personal issue and not in line with you rules.
    As mentioned, we just wanted to show to others based on information given to us that Gigotai had mentioned to ppl that 2WK paid $20 for her supposingly 2hrs work. But we did not. We paid her $120 and we still insisted it was less than 2 hrs. Simple reason to do so is that we don't want her to use 2WK as a reason to tell ppl sob stories and that I am sure organiser would know that rates for models should be kept private and confidential at all times and not like Gigotai going around telling ppl these stories or putting biz conversations in public.
    In that note, we have done other shoots and I believe we have not disappointed any models or upset any photographers who signed up with us. So we will prove ourselves to be good company and will not base on what one person keep on saying.

    thanks

    2wk
    Did the 2 of you sign any contracts especially relating to unforeseen circumstances, i.e: rain?

    If not, then it must be assumed that she won't need to compensate if anything goes wrong.
    Rite now, I see it as she's booked for 3 hours, but service is terminated due to rain (not her fault).


    .

  6. #26

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Hmm maybe the way in which the other models at the shoot were paid would serve as a good To my knowledge, the other 2 models were paid for 2 hours.

  7. #27

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by AReality View Post
    Offline?

    Then got head no tail again.
    In the end no one benefit.


    .

    like that talk talk talk..
    end up you see more "confusing" heads but still no tail...

  8. #28

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by garfieldcat082 View Post
    Hi Cs members,

    We apologise to the moderators that this thread have become a personal issue and not in line with you rules.
    As mentioned, we just wanted to show to others based on information given to us that Gigotai had mentioned to ppl that 2WK paid $20 for her supposingly 2hrs work. But we did not. We paid her $120 and we still insisted it was less than 2 hrs. Simple reason to do so is that we don't want her to use 2WK as a reason to tell ppl sob stories and that I am sure organiser would know that rates for models should be kept private and confidential at all times and not like Gigotai going around telling ppl these stories or putting biz conversations in public.
    In that note, we have done other shoots and I believe we have not disappointed any models or upset any photographers who signed up with us. So we will prove ourselves to be good company and will not base on what one person keep on saying.

    thanks

    2wk

    Ah maybe because the other 2 models were paid for 2 hours worked and not harassed by threats of bringing them to court if they didn't return all by $20 for the entire day hence they are not upset
    I believe this could partially be due to the fact that he sees me as a newbie that does not know the rule of this circle as opposed to the other model who is more experienced in this circle hence the harassment and offer that he paid $20 only but i refund the rest.

  9. #29

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by gigotai View Post
    Ah maybe because the other 2 models were paid for 2 hours worked and not harassed by threats of bringing them to court if they didn't return all by $20 for the entire day hence they are not upset
    I believe this could partially be due to the fact that he sees me as a newbie that does not know the rule of this circle as opposed to the other model who is more experienced in this circle hence the harassment and offer that he paid $20 only but i refund the rest.
    hai,

    no choice but to reply this post as Gigotai is once again giving her untrue story. Gigotai, do you know you are saying alot of your own version of stories? can you confirm that the other 2 models were paid for 2 hrs and it's your own ridiculous accusation that we are wanting to bully you this 'newbie'. Please be more mature.

  10. #30

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Yes I am sure, if you want i can show you the chat log I had with them

  11. #31

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by gigotai View Post
    Yes I am sure, if you want i can show you the chat log I had with them
    Hi,

    Pls do send me the chat log in PM.

  12. #32

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by garfieldcat082 View Post
    Hi Cs members,

    We apologise to the moderators that this thread have become a personal issue and not in line with you rules.
    As mentioned, we just wanted to show to others based on information given to us that Gigotai had mentioned to ppl that 2WK paid $20 for her supposingly 2hrs work. But we did not. We paid her $120 and we still insisted it was less than 2 hrs. Simple reason to do so is that we don't want her to use 2WK as a reason to tell ppl sob stories and that I am sure organiser would know that rates for models should be kept private and confidential at all times and not like Gigotai going around telling ppl these stories or putting biz conversations in public.
    In that note, we have done other shoots and I believe we have not disappointed any models or upset any photographers who signed up with us. So we will prove ourselves to be good company and will not base on what one person keep on saying.

    thanks

    2wk
    Hmm you haven't upset any photographers? Thats not what I've heard.

  13. #33

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by garfieldcat082 View Post
    Hi,

    Pls do send me the chat log in PM.
    Why in PM? Why not post down here for everyone to see?

  14. #34

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by gigotai View Post
    Why in PM? Why not post down here for everyone to see?
    Post here then...

    .

  15. #35

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by gigotai View Post
    Why in PM? Why not post down here for everyone to see?
    Gigotai,

    please do learn something call respect the privacy of ppl and not everyone is like you who will all biz information and private conversation out in public. Don't keep on thinking on your own that ppl are justing wanting to cover things up. Please remember that we are the ones that started this thread.

  16. #36

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    haha so happening, so many replies in such a short time...not to mention its 3 am alredy lol

  17. #37

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    $ not easy to earn ...

  18. #38

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    I see, well I prefer to do things transparently unlike your style of hiding and dodging in shadows, giving half the story and hoping people wont know the other half or asking ppl in this thread to PM you and hoping to cover up things by badmouthing the other party. Since you don't want me to post here, I won't, but I take it that it is now clear that the evidence is present and overwhelming; just that you do not want to face it

    I'm sure you know how much you paid the other models, and you can be sure that I have talked to them too

  19. #39

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    I do not have to think that you're covering it up, I believe those who are reading this can see the manner in which you conduct your affairs (saying your side in this thread but requesting for rebuttals to be sent by PM). It is your thread, but I have the right to present the other side of the story since it involves me

  20. #40

    Default Re: HELP!!! Friends, Lend me your ears! 2WK needs to clarify

    The big question still not answered. Was there any black & white regarding failed shoots?


    .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •