Thread: What is left...

Default What is left...

C & C welcome.....

This is what is left....

400d

Default Re: What is left...

my pointers will be follow a more moody approach instead of bright vibrant colours which otherwise seems to state something more joyous and lively. A moody and dark approach can be of desaturation of some high contrast black and white pics.

are there other tall trees around? perhaps can include them to show what is really left as compared to the rest, or that all of them have been chopped down already. the blown sky is distracting so got to do a different composition to try exclude or reduce that glare coming from that portion of the picture.

thks sprintist. thks for the advice. will look into it in the future
    400d

hi.. you might want to meter on the grass or even the sky to make the picture more dull and darker colours and if after that you think the foreground you can always use a fill in flash to light it up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by ozkid88 View Post
    hi.. you might want to meter on the grass or even the sky to make the picture more dull and darker colours and if after that you think the foreground you can always use a fill in flash to light it up a bit
    I cropped it to just above the stump (signatures don't work for me...like date stamps)

Sorry but the result did not speak for the title (the stump was sharp though).

Cheers
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

It sure does look like a happy picture. Very vibrant. Does not convey the sad feeling.

over sat, doesn't do it for me.. perhaps a switch to B & W be better? you over did it till the sky has lost her colours.