Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86

Thread: Manfrotto, tenba, pentax, rollei sale

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Manfrotto, tenba, pentax, rollei sale

    Just came back from Jebsen & Jessen warehouse sale at Trademart Martin road. Extremely good deals available for manfrotto tripods and tenba bags.

    Bought a Manf 028 tripod for $128 and 141 head for $20

    Definitely worth a trip down!

    But then on the way back forgot to put cashcard into IU. Got a fine.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default Re: Manfrotto, tenba, pentax, rollei sale

    Originally posted by Ansel
    Bought a Manf 028 tripod for $128 and 141 head for $20
    woah!!! any details??? i go now!!!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore bo gway hai!
    Posts
    396

    Default

    trademart....darn far from my side

    shucks

  4. #4

    Default

    where the *toot* is this place??
    i really intrested to go down !!
    any more details??

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Northern Singapore
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Any details when is this until, opening hours???
    Thanks!!
    Flickr :: Alpha 850 :: 50F1.4 :: 28-75F2.8 :: 17-35F2.8 ::

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Which Tenba bags have they got?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: Re: Manfrotto, tenba, pentax, rollei sale

    Originally posted by Larry
    woah!!! any details??? i go now!!!
    Larry could you pls. SMS me if they have any Tenba Metro P839 or 859 bags? Thanks

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    Didn't expect such overwhelming responses.

    The sale is from today till Sunday. Trademart is at Martin Road, next to Mohd Sultan Road. The sale is being held in a function room on the ground floor.

    Quite a lot of Tenba. I bought the 675 for $98. Some smaller ones for as little as $22, for P&S cams I guess.

    Opens at 10am but not sure when they close. Maybe 8pm. Please check todays papers if you have it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Originally posted by Ansel
    Didn't expect such overwhelming responses.

    The sale is from today till Sunday. Trademart is at Martin Road, next to Mohd Sultan Road. The sale is being held in a function room on the ground floor.

    Quite a lot of Tenba. I bought the 675 for $98. Some smaller ones for as little as $22, for P&S cams I guess.

    Opens at 10am but not sure when they close. Maybe 8pm. Please check todays papers if you have it.
    Called them & was told they close at 7pm.

    Do they have the Metro Press Paks & Backpacks?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Originally posted by Ansel
    Didn't expect such overwhelming responses.

    The sale is from today till Sunday. Trademart is at Martin Road, next to Mohd Sultan Road. The sale is being held in a function room on the ground floor.

    Quite a lot of Tenba. I bought the 675 for $98. Some smaller ones for as little as $22, for P&S cams I guess.

    Opens at 10am but not sure when they close. Maybe 8pm. Please check todays papers if you have it.
    This is the 675 right?

    Conveniently carry 3 SLR’s and lots of lenses.
    2" wide, padded, adjustable shoulder strap with a non-skid liner made of golf glove material.
    Comfortable cushioned leather hand grip.
    Protek™ cloth, a waterproof, rugged and easily cleaned ballistic nylon.
    Closed cell, cross-linked foam thickly padded on all sides.
    Torsion bar reinforcement to prevent bag from bowing out.
    1000 lb. test nylong webbing holds top closing side release buckles.
    Double Top System. Combines a quick closing rain flap with a second top that zips tightly shut against sand and snow.
    2 top pockets for business cards, press pass and filters.
    Extra padded 1" high top pocket, for filters and film. Padded top and bottom for super protection.
    Outside zipper pockets for travel papers on the back.
    “Airport Express” a removable pocket for carrying film.
    Our LPD System™. Engineered to protect cameras with lenses attached. Our camera platform drops down to accomodate motor drives. Patent 5,356,004.
    Triple composite bottom for greater shock and vibration absorbency. Open-cell foam layered over air channel polyethlene.
    Four D-rings allow you to attach accessories; Back Pack Harness or Waist Belt.
    Size: L16 x H9 x D7" (L406 x H228 x D178mm)
    Weight: 4 lbs. 10.2 oz. (2103 g.)

    Pretty good buy for $98 but I really like the Metro Press Paks

  11. #11
    Senior Member Ansel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Land Downunder
    Posts
    2,207

    Default

    This is the 675 right?

    Yes

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    search through Strait Times. Could not find the adv. where's about ? which section ?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Manfrotto, tenba, pentax, rollei sale


    Any Manfrotto CF ones there? Those that went, any other good stuff?

    ..NuTs..

    Originally posted by Ansel
    Just came back from Jebsen & Jessen warehouse sale at Trademart Martin road. Extremely good deals available for manfrotto tripods and tenba bags.

    Bought a Manf 028 tripod for $128 and 141 head for $20

    Definitely worth a trip down!

    But then on the way back forgot to put cashcard into IU. Got a fine.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    ok just returned from the sale... here's a rough rundown of what they have...

    - lotsa Tenba bags (895, 655, 675, 695, computer bags, etc).
    - some Manfrotto heads (most noticeable is the 141 which is $20)
    - 3 manfrotto tripods (including Ansel's 028 gear column)
    - many PnS cams (Rollei's & Casios i think - film ones)
    - Metz flashes (the 40 series and small 34 series - all $180)

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Woodlands, Singapore
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Originally posted by Ansel
    Didn't expect such overwhelming responses.

    The sale is from today till Sunday. Trademart is at Martin Road, next to Mohd Sultan Road. The sale is being held in a function room on the ground floor.

    Quite a lot of Tenba. I bought the 675 for $98. Some smaller ones for as little as $22, for P&S cams I guess.

    Opens at 10am but not sure when they close. Maybe 8pm. Please check todays papers if you have it.
    Today & tomorrow only not Sunday. Then 27 & 28 June at Jurong

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    ok just returned from the sale... here's a rough rundown of what they have...

    - lotsa Tenba bags (895, 655, 675, 695, computer bags, etc).
    - some Manfrotto heads (most noticeable is the 141 which is $20)
    - 3 manfrotto tripods (including Ansel's 028 gear column)
    - many PnS cams (Rollei's & Casios i think - film ones)
    - Metz flashes (the 40 series and small 34 series - all $180)
    do they have the 055, 190 tripod and the 308RC heaD?

  18. #18

    Default

    No, No and No.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,311

    Default

    I just got back from it. Lots of tenba bags is all I can say.

    I wonder if the sale in Jurong will stock the same stuff...

  20. #20

    Default

    just got my 141
    and a spanking brand new 190pro black today
    and big hole in my pocket
    nope they dun have
    055 and 190

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •