Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

  1. #1

    Default Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    Hi all, just got my A200 yesterday and I wanted to capture something and test out the various settings. So I took out my MG Nu Gundam kit and did some marco shots. For this shot, the focus is mainly on the head with the fin funnels blurred. Do not mind the v-fin as I broke the right side unknowningly.



    F-Stop f/5.6
    1/80s shutter speed
    ISO-100
    DRO+2
    50mm focal length
    A200| T 28-70 f2.8| M 70-210 f4
    ken0601 | Ani-Culture

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    1) I see alot of dust
    2) I dun like the crop, too 'straight'
    3) I dun like the pose, too 'blocky'
    4) Its just a snapshot

    try to take it with more feeling.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    1) I see alot of dust
    2) I dun like the crop, too 'straight'
    3) I dun like the pose, too 'blocky'
    4) Its just a snapshot

    try to take it with more feeling.
    Dust is expected, lolx. Just took out from my cupboard without cleaning. After viewing the image times over, point 2 onwards are straight on. I rushed in and took the shots without thinking, will do up proper poses soon. Thanks for the comment/critique!
    A200| T 28-70 f2.8| M 70-210 f4
    ken0601 | Ani-Culture

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    Quote Originally Posted by ken0601 View Post
    Dust is expected, lolx. Just took out from my cupboard without cleaning. After viewing the image times over, point 2 onwards are straight on. I rushed in and took the shots without thinking, will do up proper poses soon. Thanks for the comment/critique!
    tis is not a guess how i shoot section... next time take a shot which you really want critique on instead of putting up a snapshot.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    overall a good pic but in such pics u need to be careful where u focusgreat focusing point is very essential .......in ur pic, shud have focused it right in front..i thinkin macro mode too

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    Quote Originally Posted by newlife View Post
    overall a good pic but in such pics u need to be careful where u focusgreat focusing point is very essential .......in ur pic, shud have focused it right in front..i thinkin macro mode too
    err... can you be more elaborative?

    i think thats already in macro mode. thats y the blurring occur. if its not, probably you can see all front blur and probably the funnels clear.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    here's a reminder to all attempting to give comments. be clear and concise in what you want to communicate.

    off topic postings removed.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: Nu Gundam! Ikimas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    tis is not a guess how i shoot section... next time take a shot which you really want critique on instead of putting up a snapshot.
    i agree, if taking out with so much dust just to shoot and ask for critique its kind of weird. and upon stating this point you mentioned yourself you knew about it.

    since its a post a week, it shouldnt be a waste to post a dusty snapshot.

    take the remainder of the week to self improve and give it a bathe too

    looking forward to see a cleaner picture both physically and technically

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •