Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browsers at CP and AP

me too, but i feel awkard ....
    cos, in the past, when the shop is not crowded, the sales person from CP would approach us when we go in a group.

Different customers, different expectations.
    Some prefer to be served straight away, some prefer to browse in peace.
    Instead of complaining, try putting yourselves in the sales-people's shoes.
    Anyway, I feel there's no point bitching about it here. If you like the shop, patronise it, otherwise, stay away from it.
    Just remember sales-people ain't robots, they have good and bad days just like you and me too...

By the way, I don't like AP's customer service either...

Pardon me,

but I feel that if you walk into a shop and ask to look at a camera and fiddle with it for an extended period of time, then go someplace else to buy, that's not being very nice.

Yes, we know they are nice people, but I (IMO) think that this is taking advantage of people's niceness. They are a small shop running a business, not a product showroom. Please think from their point-of-view.
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

Actually.... I also agree with synapseman..... Dun think the price difference will be alot..... All these shops quite competitive one.....
    And believe me.... Ur after-service at John 3:16 will be much much better than the other shops.....

especially buying expensive equipment, IMO aftersales service is VERY VERY important. If got prob, for the first line of rescue can go back to the shop, and most of the time, the shop should be able to help solve the problem. Else at least they can provide some suggestion, it's probably not so for those shady shops.

but for cheaper priced (<$1k???) stuff, I think can still find the cheapest priced shop around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12