Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I am nothing but a tool

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default I am nothing but a tool


    I am nothing but a tool,
    Faces of which I have two.

    Sorrow, joy and jealousy,
    None of which you shall see.

    I am nothing but a tool,
    I have seen the world and not a fool.

    Nothing ever escapes my eyes,
    Your nose is growing for telling lies.

    I am nothing but a tool,
    I am white and not so blue.

    Simplicity and purity,
    That is all that you can see.

    I am nothing but a tool,
    I don't see myself so cool.

    I hide a coward by nature,
    There is nothing about him to fear.

    I am nothing but a tool,
    There is so much I can do.

    For all that you have visualised,
    behind the mask he's self victimised.

    I am nothing but a tool,
    Pieced together with clay plus some glue.

    By the way today's April Fool's.

  2. #2

    Default Re: I am nothing but a tool

    nice poem and nice pic to go with it... did u compose the poem urself????

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: I am nothing but a tool

    Quote Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
    nice poem and nice pic to go with it... did u compose the poem urself????
    Thankyou, yes, was in alittle bad mood today due to relationship problem so just went to think of a poem to go w it.

  4. #4

    Default Re: I am nothing but a tool

    bro, cheer up

    you are not a tool la, you are so much better than that anyways, i think this angle of the mask a bit not flattering

    btw, i didn't know you know.. guohong isit.. i can never remember his name.. but i saw your picture as his msn pic hahaha

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: I am nothing but a tool

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    bro, cheer up

    you are not a tool la, you are so much better than that anyways, i think this angle of the mask a bit not flattering

    btw, i didn't know you know.. guohong isit.. i can never remember his name.. but i saw your picture as his msn pic hahaha
    such a small world, ya he asked for my pic so i gave him to make him happy. haha..

    i had other angles which showed the mask being fatter. this wasn't the best i agree but i couldnt figure which is. perhaps other time, like said, now not in the right frame of mind. ha

  6. #6

    Default Re: I am nothing but a tool

    Well, good emotions and feeling of the poems. Relationship, let it be. It just like a passing cloud sometimes it rain sometimes it has sunshine. The storm will be over. Take care. cheers.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: I am nothing but a tool

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Well, good emotions and feeling of the poems. Relationship, let it be. It just like a passing cloud sometimes it rain sometimes it has sunshine. The storm will be over. Take care. cheers.
    i'm ok abdul, thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •