Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United VII: Moscow Dream is ALIVE!!!

Default Re: Manchester United VII: Moscow Dream is ALIVE!!!

Now We just have to WIN the remaining four fixtures and the titles will be OURS
    including the one at stamford bridge..make it the first team to beat chelsea at home..

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    u r right.
    hargreaves was pretty good today, exceptional freekick at the right time! but park didnt play well.
    anderson did well to intercept and made some tackles. im loving anderson more and moooore
    Anderson should starts against Fabregas, Scholes is too predictable and gave away a lot of possesions, that's why Arsenal was far more threaterning in the first half when Fab leading the midfield assault, in fact Hleb and and clichy were quite a handful too...luckily Van der Sar and the defence hold well.

For a match like this, it was suppose to be tight but last night game was pretty end to end stuff and key players performance will win the game...Arsenal has Adebayor and luckily we have Ronaldo and Hargreaves...that's why the score was 1-2....Rooney again a goonie....he could have scored a hatrick if he is as clinical as Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Anderson should starts against Fabregas, Scholes is too predictable and gave away a lot of possesions, that's why Arsenal was far more threaterning in the first half when Fab leading the midfield assault, in fact Hleb and and clichy were quite a handful too...luckily Van der Sar and the defence hold well.

For a match like this, it was suppose to be tight but last night game was pretty end to end stuff and key players performance will win the game...Arsenal has Adebayor and luckily we have Ronaldo and Hargreaves...that's why the score was 1-2....Rooney again a goonie....he could have scored a hatrick if he is as clinical as Ronaldo
    I think we perform below expectation last nite! Gooners was a better team in my opinon, we were like playing in emirates instead of OT cos they were in control of the game most of the time n we have absorbing all the wave n waves of attack n then counter them ocassionally, we lack of the hunger like they do! Best part is we nearly conceded 2 own goals And Adebayor score using his ARM nobody seems to notice it!!!. Ronaldo was completely shut off for the nite now where to be found expect scoring the penalty from a retake penalty!!!......... If not for Van der sar we would suffer the most humilating defeat in OT!!! We were lucky last nite, if we continue to play like that in Nou Camp we can forget abt going to Moscow.....Haizzz.....

Yeah Anderson should start instead of Scholes or Carrick. They lost the ball too often and can't win it back. Fergie almost lose it luckly he remedy it and sent in both Anderson and Tevez.

A win in the next 2 games against Blackburn and Chelsea will virtually seal the title because of our GD.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I think we perform below expectation last nite! Gooners was a better team in my opinon, we were like playing in emirates instead of OT cos they were in control of the game most of the time n we have absorbing all the wave n waves of attack n then counter them ocassionally, we lack of the hunger like they do! Best part is we nearly conceded 2 own goals And Adebayor score using his ARM nobody seems to notice it!!!. Ronaldo was completely shut off for the nite now where to be found expect scoring the penalty from a retake penalty!!!......... If not for Van der sar we would suffer the most humilating defeat in OT!!! We were lucky last nite, if we continue to play like that in Nou Camp we can forget abt going to Moscow.....Haizzz.....

didn't think that last nights performance was that bad.

technically speaking, i think fergie did the right thing. the pressure was for arsenal to create a big upset. this translates to going all out for the first goal, which they did. I believe fergie's initial plan was to literally soak and counter unless otherwise. but when the 1st goal went in, the players would change their tactics, which was quite evident.

I'd lament that despite all the industrious and insightful nature of Park, his finishing was ..... "WHAT FINISING?!?! "

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Yeah Anderson should start instead of Scholes or Carrick. They lost the ball too often and can't win it back. Fergie almost lose it luckly he remedy it and sent in both Anderson and Tevez.

A win in the next 2 games against Blackburn and Chelsea will virtually seal the title because of our GD.
    If not for the sub we might be able to turn the game around!

But not everything bad the consulation is the free kick by Hargreaves he completely left lehmen standing rooted on the right side wonder what had happen while he simply lifted the ball over the wall on the left side! Swee

As for Park think need to bench him for a few games then he will explode in the next game he play if not he seems like can't keep up his consistency!

Ewood Park has always been a difficult ground for us..... In the last 6 seasons we've only won once there. (3 defeats and 2 draws).

Let's hope Chelsea drop points tonight and on Thursday!!

I would think Carrick is still good for another season or so, he still has the vision for great long balls and passes and on a good day, he has the ability to send telling through balls.... But Scholes is another story...

Chelsea will probably win the game against Wigan (although I buy Chelsea and Wigan to Draw ). There is a potential that they may drop points in Everton though...
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Ewood Park has always been a difficult ground for us..... In the last 6 seasons we've only won once there. (3 defeats and 2 draws).

Let's hope Chelsea drop points tonight and on Thursday!!
    If Chelsea draw next 2 games, Man U need to win another game liao

Swee. Chelskis drew

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Last minute goal by Emile Heskey!! So Chelsea draws, a big advantage for Man U and a big win (bet S$10 on a draw game - 1:6.5) for me!! Yeah!!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

ha ha....Chelski REALLY DRAW ! Thanks to Hesky !!!

NOw 5 points cushion !......Come on Man Utd !!!!

HO SAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks Emile Heskey!!!

Next..... C'mon Everton!!!! C'mon AJ, Arteta and Phil Neveille!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    HO SAY!!!!!!!!

Thanks Emile Heskey!!!

Next..... C'mon Everton!!!! C'mon AJ, Arteta and Phil Neveille!!!
    I am sure Everton will do well

I am sure Everton will do well
    I think in 3 days time Everton will be pressing for no 4th spot! should be able to hold them!
    Last edited by melvin; 15th April 2008 at 10:43 AM.

This is one of the most beautiful morning I have had in the long time; waking up to hear that our old boy, Steve Bruce's team did u a big favour by holding Chel$ski to a 1-1 draw. It helped made my day!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    This is one of the most beautiful morning I have had in the long time; waking up to hear that our old boy, Steve Bruce's team did u a big favour by holding Chel$ski to a 1-1 draw. It helped made my day!!
    Thats is the best part of having old boys in charge of other EPL teams they will directly or indirectly help us!

Thats is the best part of having old boys in charge of other EPL teams they will directly or indirectly help us!
    how about ex-manU doing us a favor as well.....phil neville will score vs chel$ki

Quote Originally Posted by iskofil View Post
    how about ex-manU doing us a favor as well.....phil neville will score vs chel$ki
    Dun worry i think he will do his brother the favour!

Dun worry i think he will do his brother the favour!
    Phil Neville setting up for the strikers to score and defending. Tim Howard to keep the ball from his net

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast