Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United VII: Moscow Dream is ALIVE!!!

Default Re: Manchester United VII: Moscow Dream is ALIVE!!!

DAMN IT! I OVERSLEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it was great great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmfp! Alex called me to ask how he should field the team...i told him what i typed to u, but made a swap instead of looney tunes ..... was surprised, that he actually agreed that it will be a good idea.... so i dreamt of 3-0 agst Barca....but see lar...K N N, he last minute go change the formation again and see see! only 1-0.... this si noong kia alex f a son ......... change oredi dun have decency to call to inform me....

Scholes has always been a terrific player no doubt about that.... giggsy was good, but he's slow nowadays...... HENG he wasn't involved
    LOL!

Here are my thoughts for the next 3 imprt games.

CL Final. Chelskis be a good team to play against. Afterall Chelskis bt Man U in last yr FA Cup Final and last Sat vital game so it is about time there is pay back.

To face LFC in CL final is a welcome team too. Afterall SAF knows how to beat them. Then again LFC has nothing to gain in the last 2 EPL matches and very likely to buang so to rest key players but the rest could be something like 3 weeks; match sharpness may be gone.

The next 2 EPL matches are vital and Man U must win to keep the pressure on Chelskis. Last yr Man U lost at OT to West Ham after alread won the EPL. This time is the first team that is playing to win. I expect Man U to win but I hope the pressure to win doesnt take the gloss off their play.

Wigan is no walkover but still can win.

Newcastle has regrouped and being the last home game in front of their passionate fans, it would be a big challenge. I am looking for a draw here and it be enough provided Man U wins.

Chelskis last game at home ag Bolton - dont bother to hope for an upset.

cool. well done man utd. I root for chelsea to see another good final.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Posted!!!
    Rooney is a top striker?

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    NOW TO WAIT AND SEE LOSERPOOL BUANG!!!!!!!!!!!

BUANG LOSERPOOL!!!!!!!! BUANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They always make it easy for us.....if they make it to final, hahaha

NOW TO WAIT AND SEE LOSERPOOL BUANG!!!!!!!!!!!

BUANG LOSERPOOL!!!!!!!! BUANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hello che$ki ,

so is blue against the reds (DEVILS)

Beating Chelskis in the CL Final will be sweet revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    Rooney is a top striker?
    I mean defender not striker la.... dat one still got alot of room for improvement! Dat guy like stagnant must wake up his idea hope he use more of his head then strength!

Quote Originally Posted by extremepower View Post
    cool. well done man utd. I root for chelsea to see another good final.
    snice like chelsea n man u all the way just like last season where we face them so many time at this same peroid of the season this season in EPL it is neck to neck race! Den we will travel to moscow for the final knock out hopefully our 3rd cup!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    They always make it easy for us.....if they make it to final, hahaha
    If face them in the final of course it will be much easier almost a sure win but now we will have better challenge! This is what CL final should be mah... not those sure win then sianzz.....

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Beating Chelskis in the CL Final will be sweet revenge.
    This should not be a big problem as their away form is not as good as ours right?!

i remember terry used to cry when chelski being knocked out of liverpool in semi-finals...
    and i want to see terry cry again after the moscow final.

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    i remember terry used to cry when chelski being knocked out of liverpool in semi-finals...
    and i want to see terry cry again after the moscow final.
    After FA Cup defeat last yr, its time for Man U to revenge and get the CL. Lose the FA Cup, but gain the CL. Not a bad trade in I would say

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    If face them in the final of course it will be much easier almost a sure win but now we will have better challenge! This is what CL final should be mah... not those sure win then sianzz.....
    Ya man its time for revenge and Ko Chelsea after last year's FA Cup defeat.

Chey! Want an easy match also dun have. Liverpoo failed to make it! But at least can look forward to the free 6pts they giving us next season! lol buay tahan! Gunning for hat-trick of wins at Anfield liao!

Final in Moscow you know....... Guess whose home country is that?

Later wait he tell the ref... "if Chelski lose, you won't be leaving the stadium tonight"

Final in Moscow you know....... Guess whose home country is that?

Later wait he tell the ref... "if Chelski lose, you won't be leaving the stadium tonight"
    But too bad he can't come, I remember got warrant on him for tax evasion or something on his head by the russian govt. Dunno settle already or not.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Ya man its time for revenge and Ko Chelsea after last year's FA Cup defeat.

Chey! Want an easy match also dun have. Liverpoo failed to make it! But at least can look forward to the free 6pts they giving us next season! lol buay tahan! Gunning for hat-trick of wins at Anfield liao!
    That one must cross finger dat Rafa is still around! *crossed fingers n toes*

Quote Originally Posted by greenieadi View Post
    But too bad he can't come, I remember got warrant on him for tax evasion or something on his head by the russian govt. Dunno settle already or not.
    Dun think it is settle...... cant see him at Moscow!

Ronny has Double vision

With just three weeks of the season remaining, Cristiano Ronaldo has set his sights on three victories to ensure United end the campaign with a Double helping of silverware.

The Reds booked a Champions League final berth against Chelsea this week, and lead the Blues on goal difference with two games remaining in the Premier League title race.

Attentions now switch back to domestic duty, with West Ham next up at Old Trafford, but Ronaldo won't separate the competitions - he wants to win both.

"We're in this competition (the Champions League) to win it, as much as the league," said the winger. "We took our opportunity and now we're in the final of the Champions League. Nothing could be better.

"We might have been able to play better but we won, we always win and now we have to do the same in the final and in the championship."

Barring a Chelsea goal-flood of ridiculous proportions, wins against West Ham and Wigan would see United retain their title ahead of the Champions League final in Moscow on May 21, and Ronaldo insists the Reds need to keep cool under pressure.

"Manchester always plays to win, the players want to win something this season and we have a great opportunity to win the Premier League and the Champions League," he said.

"Now, we need to relax a little bit and do some good work and try to win."

Time for a sprint finish

Mikael Silvestre insists United's Champions League triumph over Barcelona will provide the inspiration to close out the Premier League title race.

The Reds slipped to a 2-1 defeat at Chelsea last weekend but remain ahead of Avram Grant's side on goal difference. With West Ham due at Old Trafford on Saturday, Silvestre is in confident mood.

"It’s a big bonus to beat Barcelona," he told MUTV. "It makes it much easier to recover in time for Saturday. We are full of confidence. We didn’t lose it at Chelsea, and against West Ham at home and Wigan away we are 100 per cent confident we can win the title."

United will also go toe-to-toe with Chelsea in the Champions League final and, although Tuesday's win over Barcelona was a nail-biting affair, Silvestre feels the Reds are well equipped to win the competition.

"We were on the edge all night," he said. "If Barcelona scored we had to get two goals, so we had to be careful. It was really nerve-racking, and that’s part of the reason why I went to do my warm-up – I couldn’t bear to stay there sat on my seat!

"I think in the end we deserved the win. We have been working hard since last year, where we were so close to reaching the final. I think we’ve improved as a squad. This year, it’s a step forward and it's a great feeling."

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast