Thread: Feisol Tripod

Default Feisol Tripod

Hi, anybody know about the above mentioned tripod ? how good is it ? is it made in Taiwan ?

Thanks

Default Re: Feisol Tripod

It is very difficult to find Feisol tripods locally. John3:16 used to bring them in but the demand is low and thus they are left with just a couple of old models.

The higher end models like the tournament class received good reviews over at Nikonian and some users also reported good customer service. However, it is only possible to purchase the latest models via their website AFAIK.
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

I did consider Feisol when I was looking for a tripod and ball head. Their specs seem pretty impressive but as mentioned hard to find it here then. I ended up with a manfrotto/KR setup.
    Feisol Customer service is good and if you have any queries they will answer your emails promptly. Probably easier to get them in HK.
    Patrick
    By the time u think ur parents were right, u probably have kids thinking u are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pat33 View Post
    I did consider Feisol when I was looking for a tripod and ball head. Their specs seem pretty impressive but as mentioned hard to find it here then. I ended up with a manfrotto/KR setup.
    Feisol Customer service is good and if you have any queries they will answer your emails promptly. Probably easier to get them in HK.

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by ckw10066 View Post
    Hi, anybody know about the above mentioned tripod ? how good is it ? is it made in Taiwan ?

Thanks
    Thanks everybody,
    ya, i manage to get into their web site, it made in Taiwan, think is about the same class as Manfrtto, but dont know whether can use with Wimberley Gimbal head or not ? anyone know ???

Quote Originally Posted by chalib View Post
    Taiwan
    Yes of course Taiwan too. They have a couple of authorised dealers in HK if you prefer to buy there.
    Patrick
    By the time u think ur parents were right, u probably have kids thinking u are wrong.