Thread: UNable to edit post anymore??

Default UNable to edit post anymore??

Why can't I edit my own post anymore??? Need to update the contents from time to time...

Default Re: UNable to edit post anymore??

Cannot meh ? Can edit wah...
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

Thisd is bizzare. I can edit post here!!!

Is it restricted inthe Buy and Sell forum???

Originally posted by Java_Guru
    Thisd is bizzare. I can edit post here!!!

Is it restricted inthe Buy and Sell forum???

Nothing bizaare.

Only on Buy & Sell it is restricted to edit.

see this post

I wish that even only the thread starter can edit his own post, to update some sold items, etc..

I see. New rule introduced into Buy and Sell. Oh well..

hahah
    so i'm not alone in this... mystified by why i can't raise the price of my lens after thinking more abt it!

ok.. now i know...

thot its my settings pai laio.

Blog Entries

Hi guys,
    We are trying out this "disabled edit/delete" thing in Buy&Sell and Consumers Corner because of some complaints and feedback that posts were changed to mask issues or to cover up.

This change, hopefully, will provide a sort of record of transactions or responses between buyers and sellers, and over time, perhaps can show a particular buyer/seller character.

If it really doesnt work well (and you members got to feedback on this), then we may take another look at the settings, and see what can be done.

So the process now is to submit a follow-up post which supercedes the original information. This also works to float the thread to the top again.

Originally posted by PageUp
    Don't really agree with this change because I think most responses are PMed between buyers and sellers, only a lot of banal talk in the thread.

I also think you can tell more about a person's character in responses to other threads than in buy/sell threads?
    On the contrary, I think it's a good idea.

I once had a deal in HWZ CG where I wanted to buy something. At first I remember seeing it priced as X and I thought the price was reasonable so I offered to buy a few. When I visited the thread again after a day or so, I found it to be of price Y, a bit higher of course. Since I really wanted the items and they were already reserved to me and since I don't have any proof of price X, I decided to just pay up price Y instead. Given this, I think disabling the capability to edit posts in B/S is a good thing.

:Later,