Thread: Buddy

Default Buddy

this reminds me of the good old days where my friends and i goes to sit along kallang river every friday night to eat chicken wings and drink beer or wine.

not sure which composition is better, pls tell me. thanks.

photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Default Re: Buddy

theres an extra bottle cap in the first picture. i think in terms of composition... i prefer the first one. but would prefer it if one of the bottles had the cap off on the floor.

thanks ozkid88

the reason why i had included the cap is to give the impression that i am drinking the 3rd bottle with my buddy.

actually the 3rd bottle is on the other side of a couple sitting to the right of these 2 bottles.

for photo #2, actually i wanted to crop away the bottom, ie the ground. but was afraid that it will give a feeling as though the bottles are floating on the singapore river.
    Last edited by denniskee; 1st April 2008 at 12:18 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

me prefer 1

i like 1 better too.. minus the extra bottle cap and the piece of erm.. peel off from the bottle? maybe shift just a bit more to the right might be better too (looks crammed on the right)..

anyway for the sake of being faithful to the picture title.. actually 2 bottles without the cap can also reflect the theme of "buddy".. since there are TWO bottles.. my take that is.. =)