Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

  1. #21
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    yeah rocky's rocks!
    ((=
    hahaha.... Yeah it does... maybe after a BTNR trip..

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    OK! Haha. Details will be on this thread? Will be sticking around I guess.
    hahaha.... I need to find an organiser of sorts By the way, if you guys wanna go out and shoot.... feel free to suggest places! (oh and i'll be in indon and returning on sunday so i guess this weekend is off)
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  2. #22
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    I'm pretty curious guys... how many of you shoots with a CANON??
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  3. #23
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    OH Yeah .. i've just started my collection of 100 headshots... in fact maybe more considering the responses... If you guys are interested, (models, photographers, friends and foes...) be free to drop me a mail Its real fast by the way, not my usual 3 hours talks.. so just come .. shoot and play! ...

    here's one from today - just as a sample.. hahaha

    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  4. #24
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Hi Ejun, Brand and everyone,

    I would love to join you guys too but I am not really a big fan of pizzas and cheesy food. Dark beer & sausages would be better.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  5. #25
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Hi Ejun, Brand and everyone,

    I would love to join you guys too but I am not really a big fan of pizzas and cheesy food. Dark beer & sausages would be better.
    That's alright, we can have a beer gathering for those that dont drive... haha
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  6. #26
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot



    That's a very beautiful shot, wish I can be half as good as you.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  7. #27
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Photography's awfully subjective bro... You're only as good as you percieve to be... Hmm.. even if we're in the learning stages, one big part about being a photographer is always think your works is the best you can produce at your current standing. then u'll always be at your best!

    hehe.. no idea who said it.. but success if a moving target..

    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    I'm pretty curious guys... how many of you shoots with a CANON??
    Me.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Photography's awfully subjective bro... You're only as good as you percieve to be... Hmm.. even if we're in the learning stages, one big part about being a photographer is always think your works is the best you can produce at your current standing. then u'll always be at your best!

    hehe.. no idea who said it.. but success if a moving target..


    Thanks bro.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  10. #30

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    OH Yeah .. i've just started my collection of 100 headshots... in fact maybe more considering the responses... If you guys are interested, (models, photographers, friends and foes...) be free to drop me a mail Its real fast by the way, not my usual 3 hours talks.. so just come .. shoot and play! ...
    we can drop by your studio for some drinks and get our mugshots taken while we're less sober....

  11. #31

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    we can drop by your studio for some drinks and get our mugshots taken while we're less sober....
    Hahaha you might wana prepare those criminal number cards as well.

  12. #32

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    Hahaha you might wana prepare those criminal number cards as well.
    and i'll turn up in a black and white striped shirt too...

  13. #33

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    and i'll turn up in a black and white striped shirt too...
    Hahaha that sounds like a great idea to me! I'll be waiting to see your mugshots then!

  14. #34
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    haha... BRANDED CRIMINAL
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  15. #35
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Exclamation Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Anyone interested in a XXX(edited)XXX? every time i get something from cathay they throw in one of these..... hmm ...think it retails at XXX

    if any one of u need it - its yours for XXX flat
    Last edited by ortega; 3rd April 2008 at 12:17 PM.
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  16. #36
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    btw.... just curious to know... how many of you started with film?
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  17. #37

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    How did your thread end up on page two?!!

  18. #38
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    How did your thread end up on page two?!!
    i was sleeping?
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  19. #39

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    btw.... just curious to know... how many of you started with film?
    ME!

    by the way, i'm on the Sony system now...

  20. #40
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: [ Ejun & Friends ] Talk : Play : Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Anyone interested in XXXX? every time i get something from cathay they throw in one of these..... hmm ...think it retails at XX

    if any one of u need it
    please DO NOT do B&S in the koptiam especially non photographic products

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •