Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1061

Thread: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #721
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    i'm shagged out today!

  2. #722
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Yap dam shag.

    Guys post your photos here.

    March To Freedom
    Last edited by phoakm; 5th April 2008 at 06:40 PM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #723
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yap dam shag.

    Guys post your photos here.

    March To Freedom
    Will do it later tonite

  4. #724
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Comrades, Welcome home from your march... kekekkke..... me like the round mirror pic....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  5. #725
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Oh, here is a token of the BBB session, Kuantoh is trying to throw BBB virus at me... tsk..tsk..tsk.


    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  6. #726
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    KT you better stay put please don't cross the railing to join us.

    Last edited by dOlBy; 5th April 2008 at 10:22 PM.

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    KT you better stay put please don't cross the railing to join us.

    Wah thanx! I am behind the railing mah... U r in front...

  8. #728
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Wah thanx! I am behind the railing mah... U r in front...
    That's what I meant you better stay behind

  9. #729
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    That's what I meant you better stay behind
    Win liao...

  10. #730
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Wah thanx! I am behind the railing mah... U r in front...
    .... You urgent ah....nature call issit???
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  11. #731

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Bros.....i post my photo in liao.....but hor the image too and i convert it to lower quality and the quality really LOW.

    Can share what is the setting for uploading? like DPI, resolution ...etc so that the diamention of the photo is reasonable in web with its quality.

    Also, need to upload to web then can post or can do it directly from my PC?
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  12. #732
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Bros.....i post my photo in liao.....but hor the image too and i convert it to lower quality and the quality really LOW.

    Can share what is the setting for uploading? like DPI, resolution ...etc so that the diamention of the photo is reasonable in web with its quality.

    Also, need to upload to web then can post or can do it directly from my PC?
    Hi, me newbie too. I ususally reduce the image size to 600x400 or 900x600 (mine's canon 3/2 thingy, for 4/3 you can try 600x450 or 800x600) before uploading to a site and link it over to CS forum. Most of these photo storage site do reproduce your image in several re-sized format, you can link them from 400 to 600 depending on preferences. I use 400 size for pic with lesser details and 600 for more. DPI is the standard 72.

    I have also tried the "Save for Web" feature in my CS2 but it did not make much differences. Just use the standard compression as higher compression ratio degrades the IQ.

    This is what I've been doing, hope other bro here can highlight a better solutions...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  13. #733
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Hi, me newbie too. I ususally reduce the image size to 600x400 or 900x600 (mine's canon 3/2 thingy, for 4/3 you can try 600x450 or 800x600) before uploading to a site and link it over to CS forum. Most of these photo storage site do reproduce your image in several re-sized format, you can link them from 400 to 600 depending on preferences. I use 400 size for pic with lesser details and 600 for more. DPI is the standard 72.

    I have also tried the "Save for Web" feature in my CS2 but it did not make much differences. Just use the standard compression as higher compression ratio degrades the IQ.

    This is what I've been doing, hope other bro here can highlight a better solutions...
    Agreed no more.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #734

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Shagged!!!! But superb outing today. One of the best paid shoot I've been, Thumbs up!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  15. #735
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    agree!truly worth it!

  16. #736

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    agree!truly worth it!
    Of course la buttie! Chiu ish lucky b***!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  17. #737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Juz back... sibeh shag... Redsun remember post ur elaine pics first hor... Me loading pics now... shag...

  18. #738
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Juz back... sibeh shag... Redsun remember post ur elaine pics first hor... Me loading pics now... shag...
    ok i post once i finish

  19. #739

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Channelle's teaser up next!
    Sarpork us here @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3909329
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  20. #740

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    agree!truly worth it!
    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Of course la buttie! Chiu ish lucky b***!
    "D"onald ish a lucky buttie!

    Agree that this is the BEST shoot I ever attended...

    Also becos we gotch the world class, #1 PA, Dr Jawzsg, helping out. He is really the MAN!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Juz back... sibeh shag... Redsun remember post ur elaine pics first hor... Me loading pics now... shag...
    Me just got home...still d/loading peektures!

    Elaine onli remember Redsun n Naka nicks in CS...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •