Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 1061

Thread: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #681

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    FYI, This is a paid shoot posted here.
    meh?
    Elaine

  2. #682

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Naka, can show me the pic of the one who looks like Clare in sgcafe? Am at episode 17 liao, 9 more to the end

  3. #683

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post

    ...legs got special meaning de la...u nvr watch those American teenage movies meh?
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  4. #684
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #685

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    Naka, can show me the pic of the one who looks like Clare in sgcafe? Am at episode 17 liao, 9 more to the end
    Eh, that 1 top secret for now. Still awaiting her response.
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  6. #686

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Lightstand only ~$50-60 nia...buy in SG la...
    But so far the $50-60 lightstands I've seen in SG so far, all light weight and thin 1 leh. Wind blow then gone liao...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  7. #687

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Lightstand consider big item leh
    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    You haven't see a portable one.
    The 1 I wanna buy is quite big.. But then quite light... But very stable...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  8. #688

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Eh, that 1 top secret for now. Still awaiting her response.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  9. #689
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    The 1 I wanna buy is quite big.. But then quite light... But very stable...
    Any specification?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #690
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    But so far the $50-60 lightstands I've seen in SG so far, all light weight and thin 1 leh. Wind blow then gone liao...
    Perhaps a Tenba sandbag will help.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #691

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Any specification?
    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Perhaps a Tenba sandbag will help.

    It's arnd 80cm to 1 metre (folded), the diameter of the legs arnd 2 inches, max height arnd 2 metres or more. That 1 dun need sandbag unless really big wind or for safety only. China made but still solid. My boss is using 2 of those for 2 of the six-bank two-feet fluorescent lights we have. All specs are estimated cos I can't measure it now...


    How much does the sand bag cost in SG anyway?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  12. #692
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    It's arnd 80cm to 1 metre (folded), the diameter of the legs arnd 2 inches, max height arnd 2 metres or more. That 1 dun need sandbag unless really big wind or for safety only. China made but still solid. My boss is using 2 of those for 2 of the six-bank two-feet fluorescent lights we have. All specs are estimated cos I can't measure it now...


    How much does the sand bag cost in SG anyway?
    Very cheap.....a plastic bag, pour sand into it and sealed it up....a SANGBAG is form.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  13. #693

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Very cheap.....a plastic bag, pour sand into it and sealed it up....a SANGBAG is form.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #694

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    The 1 I wanna buy is quite big.. But then quite light... But very stable...
    buy from where?

  15. #695
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    See you guys later at Ruby, me joining StrifeYun at Peninsular to shop for bag 1st.

  16. #696
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Tgif !!!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  17. #697

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    buy from where?
    HK lor. I dunno when to find in SG. That's why I'm asking dOlBy if can help me buy back or not...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  18. #698

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    Tgif !!!!
    Not for me.. I'll be on set from 8pm to 6am...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  19. #699

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Eh, that 1 top secret for now. Still awaiting her response.
    hmmm why the need for secrecy? planning on secret shoot ha?

  20. #700

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIX: TCSS Thread...

    Elaine for Redsun...


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •