Thread: Good Location for Photoshot ...

Default Good Location for Photoshot ...

I am trying to start a thread of good location for an outdoor photoshooting session. I am sure that with the number of members that we have here. Maybe we can work out a good data base that might be useful for other members here as well. It would be good if we can include a shot of the location (with/without the model) and the name/directions to the location (GPS ploting would be good :P).

Anyone can kick start?

Default Re: Good Location for Photoshot ...

Fort Canning Park
    Canon 30D + 24-70 F2.8

CBD Area, like City Hall, Clark Quay, Chinatown, Raffles Place
    Enjoy the Shooting :cool:

how about the ulu area for rustic look type of photography?

Quote Originally Posted by gamars View Post
    how about the ulu area for rustic look type of photography?
    Portsdown Rd (behind Biopolis) - really like the looks of the old houses and small roads there, not to mention the good food there too!
    The area between Jalan Kayu and Seletar camp (somewhere the Youth Flying Club), another very interesting place for rustic roads and buildings. Just rem to bring insect repellent.
    There are quite a few other places as well. When i think of it, i tell u again.
    cameras are not made of tofu

Quote Originally Posted by gamars View Post
    I am trying to start a thread of good location for an outdoor photoshooting session. I am sure that with the number of members that we have here. Maybe we can work out a good data base that might be useful for other members here as well. It would be good if we can include a shot of the location (with/without the model) and the name/directions to the location (GPS ploting would be good :P).

Anyone can kick start?
    There is already a Listing for Land/City-scapes Venues - SINGAPORE here in the forum. Just add your favorite location in SG if it's not listed yet.
    For photo shoots of models you could start a new thread in "Portraits and Poses". Ask the mods to make it 'sticky' so it can serve as a directory for other members. I'm afraid your thread will get drowned in the "General Noise" here
    To identify your location so that others can find it you can also use streetdirectory.com and create a direct link to your location together with a piece of description. Makes more sense to me since GPS signals with accuracy down to meter scale are not available for normal receiver (correct me if I'm wrong).