Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 407

Thread: female shooter outings

  1. #361
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sharp Left U-ey
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    upz
    Don't Dance with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight...

  2. #362

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    upz for this thread..
    "Love As Thou Wilt":heart:

  3. #363

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    when is next outing?

  4. #364
    Member old Skool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    glamourous central & hot west
    Posts
    577

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    SORRY GIRLS...been busy and it is going to get worse for the next few month. will keep under the radar for the time being.

    you girls organise your outings and keep us updated with photos taken, ya?

    really sorry but trying to keep my head above water for now.....

  5. #365
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Hi all, I'm new to photography and just got my 1st DSLR, could I join your guys on the next outing?

  6. #366

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by vlee383 View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to photography and just got my 1st DSLR, could I join your guys on the next outing?
    you're always welcome

  7. #367

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    hope to join u all in the next outing too..
    so any suggestions of locations to shoot? or theme..

  8. #368

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by graphicz View Post
    hope to join u all in the next outing too..
    so any suggestions of locations to shoot? or theme..
    lots things to shoot...depends on your preference

  9. #369

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by graphicz View Post
    ..so any suggestions of locations to shoot? or theme..
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    lots things to shoot...depends on your preference
    Ya...like Arts On The Move at Raffles City...I've been shooting this during the past 7-8 days to gain some experience on performance shooting. Will post some pics when it's over this week.

  10. #370
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jalan Besar Area
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by old Skool View Post
    SORRY GIRLS...been busy and it is going to get worse for the next few month. will keep under the radar for the time being.

    you girls organise your outings and keep us updated with photos taken, ya?

    really sorry but trying to keep my head above water for now.....
    Me too. Expect will buzzzzzzzzz till end of July . Have to put my gear to rest for now. Sign.....got to go back to work now.

  11. #371

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by ailyntay View Post
    Me too. Expect will buzzzzzzzzz till end of July . Have to put my gear to rest for now. Sign.....got to go back to work now.
    me too...seems like mid-year is busy period for most of us

  12. #372
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Can i wear a skirt and join so that i can find back the feminine side of myself?

  13. #373

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyckypants View Post
    Can i wear a skirt and join so that i can find back the feminine side of myself?
    maybe you can help carry our bags

  14. #374
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    any girls interested in doing this shoot for me?
    I'll check out your portfolio first.
    Muhahaha... I'm willing to pay $85 instead of $65 for female shooters ;P

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384814

    newbie female shooters feel free to give it a try for experience but i won't really pay you... so if you happen to live near pasir ris then it might be worth your time... cheers man...
    its been ages since i seen you gu- gals

  15. #375
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,276

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Anyone interested in doing a studio shoot?
    I can volunteer to organise if I get enough interest.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. ~Ansel Adams

  16. #376

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by kopio View Post
    Anyone interested in doing a studio shoot?
    I can volunteer to organise if I get enough interest.
    I'm interested...hope not too expensive!
    Prefer after National Day.

  17. #377
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by kopio View Post
    Anyone interested in doing a studio shoot?
    I can volunteer to organise if I get enough interest.
    sounds fun... see when la... will it involve hot smexy hunks? :3

    i'm still itching to experiment a same sex shoot.... like lesbians or gays... lawl..wait... what happened to our makan meetup?! xD so much for prata and teh tarik... that was like a month and a half back la..... haha guess we're all busy as hell now...

  18. #378
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,276

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    sounds fun... see when la... will it involve hot smexy hunks? :3

    i'm still itching to experiment a same sex shoot.... like lesbians or gays... lawl..wait... what happened to our makan meetup?! xD so much for prata and teh tarik... that was like a month and a half back la..... haha guess we're all busy as hell now...
    Sexy hunks not included unless you can provide
    Anyway, I'm still looking to see how many people can make it then we can get a model.
    Can always do makan after the shoot?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. ~Ansel Adams

  19. #379
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    Female shooters time to fall in!
    its been extreme ages since we last had a gathering cum shootfest together!
    I propose a gathering plus streetshoot next saturday 25th october. If we can have even half the strength of what we had for the first gathering already quite good.
    So, any takers?

  20. #380

    Default Re: female shooter outings

    I dont mind..But ..I might have something on on that day haiz...
    Experimental + Newbie photographer
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/van88/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •