Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here knows the secrets of the Unseen World?

Default Re: Anyone here knows the secrets of the Unseen World?

That would certainly make a good bomoh! Hehe. I have a fetish for pan-asian bomoh as well. Woot!

I have a story to share about a very close encounter into the 'unseen world'.

This happened about 4 years ago. I was walking home after a long day of skating. It was close to 9pm at that time. People around my neighbourhood mostly stayed indoors by then the it is almost like a ghost town. I love to hang out at my void deck because it is very cooling and it is pretty quiet for a ghetto area. I usually rest at this particular block which is my favourite spot to sit and chill.

One of my favourite things to do while chilling out at my 'zone' is to slowly peeled open the banana leaf wrapped of a freshly made nasi lemak. This particular store around my area makes one of the best nasi lemak. To top it up, the crisp smell of teh-o lingers and life was simply a breeze.

Moments later, there a sudden gust of wind and something went into my right eye. I tried to rub it off but it didn't go away so I kept rubbing it harder. A few seconds later, some black object just whiffed pass me. I didn't really knew what it exactly was but it did send chills down my spine. That was when I decided to pack up and head straight home.

My house was a few blocks away so I hurried as quickly as I could. I noticed there was some white thing which was on my right and it kept following me. It was always there and every time I looked to the right, I saw nothing. What you don't know always scares you the most so this time I ran like a 100m sprint race towards the lift where there was bright lights. Still, the white thing was there. I was almost turning white and the lift was taking its bloody sweet time to hit the lobby. I closed my eyes tight and tried not to think about it. When I the lift door opened, I was already mumbling prayers non stop hoping that 'thing' would go away. The lift ride felt a little unusual and a bit cold. When I reached my storey, I ran straight to my house.

My mother opened the door looking terrified at me and said, "Oi! How the hell you eat ar? Until got rice on your right eye. So old still cannot eat properly ah??"

Hehe hope you enjoy the Friday night "Tales from the Crypt". Cheers!

Default Re: Anyone here knows the secrets of the Unseen World?

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    The correct code is actually

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, Start

Hehe.

Stage select is after start, press Up/Left, Select, A.
    I stand corrected! Thank you Sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12