Thread: Modified Mitsubishi Lancer

Default Modified Mitsubishi Lancer

Comments pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by roygoh; 27th March 2008 at 12:40 PM.

Default Re: Modified Mitsubishi Lancer

erm.. do you want comments on how well the car is modded.. or in terms of how well the picture is taken?

for me neither worked.. not as least until i get to drive that car around for the former (the design din work for me too though).. as for the latter.. the composition is just erm.. snapshottish.. both pics will do well without the van and other vehicle and/or other distracting elements in the background.. and better contrast.. find a better location for the picture.. =)

Shoddy bodykit quality and the paint scheme just doesn't work. If done properly though, this could be a convincing Evo IV look-alike, flared wheel arches, front mounted intercooler etc.
    Last edited by MarkTan89; 27th March 2008 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssping83 View Post
    erm.. do you want comments on how well the car is modded.. or in terms of how well the picture is taken?

for me neither worked.. not as least until i get to drive that car around for the former (the design din work for me too though).. as for the latter.. the composition is just erm.. snapshottish.. both pics will do well without the van and other vehicle and/or other distracting elements in the background.. and better contrast.. find a better location for the picture.. =)
    :|

Thx 4 d all ur comments guys!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping to see pic of the Lancer EX GT

I am sure that Lancer looks fierce in real life.

Sad to say u dont need the background distraction and the best situation to shoot this car after waxing the car, drive to an empty place and with good sunlite u can show the "Evo" of this car

Quote Originally Posted by dmx123 View Post
    Comments pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think you'll get better responses in a car forum. Looks like you post nothing other than shoddy pictures of modded cars. What's your actual agenda? Cars, mods or just photos? If it's just photos, you can post in the gallery. We'll need to know before we can actually comment.. Are you even based in SG? The Chery QQ didn't have a local plate.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 27th March 2008 at 01:41 PM.

I doubt thats a real evo... it looks like Evo5, CP9A, but also looks like the Lancer GXi... 15" rims and a 6cm single exhaust dont seem quite appealing to me... and dont make it look aggressive.
    Nikon D80|D300 Aim D3|200-400VR
    12-24F4|17-55 F2.8|28-70 F2.8|70-200F2.8VR|85 F1.4|50 F1.4|SB800

vince123123
    Guests

Looks more like stickers than paint though.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTan89 View Post
    Shoddy bodykit quality and the paint scheme just doesn't work. If done properly though, this could be a convincing Evo IV look-alike, flared wheel arches, front mounted intercooler etc.