Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driver for ethernet card

Originally posted by gabriel06
    haha ok
    maybe cos i always go with my friend who owns a computer company & always get stuff from them
    & they treat us especially well & very competative prices i must say
    but not everything there is cheap though
    like cpu and mouse,keyboard combo
    No doubt cheap, but they're not notorious because of the prices they offer..... it's their reliability and trustworthiness that people have complained about.

Falcon: I think I can help you there, as I also bought the Creative PCI ethernet card from Qala. Can send you a zip file of the driver disk if you want. Unzip it to create your own driver disk and install the drivers from there.

Many thanks to all. THe model is RMC RTL8139C which led me to a realtech driver when I tried searching for it. Driver has been successfully installed. Tks alot, guys.

Originally posted by yaoxing
    No doubt cheap, but they're not notorious because of the prices they offer..... it's their reliability and trustworthiness that people have complained about.

Falcon: I think I can help you there, as I also bought the Creative PCI ethernet card from Qala. Can send you a zip file of the driver disk if you want. Unzip it to create your own driver disk and install the drivers from there.
    Yaoxing, Qala issued you a creative PCI ethernt card? I called them up and they told me they were unsure what brand they issued as they have a wide range of ethernet cards.

Originally posted by Falcon
    Yaoxing, Qala issued you a creative PCI ethernt card? I called them up and they told me they were unsure what brand they issued as they have a wide range of ethernet cards.
    Mine is not issued. It came as a free gift with the Creative (Broadxent) ADSL ethernet modem I bought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12