Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 994

Thread: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

  1. #621
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    next season? if u manager, kite will be free transfered to Mars
    mars more ex.

    i think to fly him to the moon can liao.

    he can poison the moon n practise his rugby kicks there.


    next time another CSer take moon foto, can see dirty kite blasting the ball high up. hahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #622
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    manu will play roma soon. hope they buang.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #623

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manu will play roma soon. hope they buang.
    buang buang man-u quickly buang, we all love you when you buang.

    but no standing in the circle with you.

  4. #624
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    buang buang man-u quickly buang, we all love you when you buang.

    but no standing in the circle with you.
    the fans will form the circle.

    we dun participate in such hideous acts. tat is how manu fans profess their love for their club! hahahahaha




    may the force be with manu n BUANG !!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #625

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    mars more ex.

    i think to fly him to the moon can liao.

    he can poison the moon n practise his rugby kicks there.


    next time another CSer take moon foto, can see dirty kite blasting the ball high up. hahahahaha


    free transfer, he can give himself a kick to get there

  6. #626

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the fans will form the circle.


    may the force be with manu n BUANG !!!!!

    may the BUANG be with them

  7. #627

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    a diehard singapore manure supporter went to visit old toilet. after the tour, he went to the cafe to get something to warm up from the chilly weather and got a shock for his life. a mug of coffee 2.00 and a mug of hot chocolate 2.50.

    he asked the waitress, 'don't you have anything in cups?'

    the sweetie replied, 'sorry sir, we only have mugs here. all the cups are at anfield.'

  8. #628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    a diehard singapore manure supporter went to visit old toilet. after the tour, he went to the cafe to get something to warm up from the chilly weather and got a shock for his life. a mug of coffee 2.00 and a mug of hot chocolate 2.50.

    he asked the waitress, 'don't you have anything in cups?'

    the sweetie replied, 'sorry sir, we only have mugs here. all the cups are at anfield.'
    lol......i like it.......

  9. #629
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    lol......i like it.......
    yeah i like it too.

  10. #630

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    actually they are right to call kyut a wonder player.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    why?

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    everytime he plays, we WONDER why we bought him!!!

  11. #631

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    everytime he plays, we WONDER why we bought him!!!


    good one

    and we wonder why rafa continue to stick with him

  12. #632

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    good one

    and we wonder why rafa continue to stick with him
    rafa is the WONDER manager mah!

  13. #633

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    how many manure players does it take to change a light blub in the changing room?

    eleven. one to change it, ten to moan about it. the manager ferkersen will say if the ref had done his job in the first place, the light blub would never have gone out.

  14. #634

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    how many manure players does it take to change a light blub in the changing room?

    eleven. one to change it, ten to moan about it. the manager ferkersen will say if the ref had done his job in the first place, the light blub would never have gone out.

    you forgot, someone will fall down, ask for penalty and claim the light bulb tripped him


  15. #635

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    you forgot, someone will fall down, ask for penalty and claim the light bulb tripped him

    no. that one the honour goes to chelsea.

  16. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    manu will play roma soon. hope they buang.
    The more u try the harder it comes

    I hope LFC can contain Areshols this wk end.

  17. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    a diehard singapore manure supporter went to visit old toilet. after the tour, he went to the cafe to get something to warm up from the chilly weather and got a shock for his life. a mug of coffee 2.00 and a mug of hot chocolate 2.50.

    he asked the waitress, 'don't you have anything in cups?'

    the sweetie replied, 'sorry sir, we only have mugs here. all the cups are at anfield.'
    Plastic cups ah

  18. #638
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    wa manu good to go ah



    2-0 winners at rome.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #639

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa manu good to go ah



    2-0 winners at rome.
    told u this is their year lah...

  20. #640
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    told u this is their year lah...
    a pity barca will stop them!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •