Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 994

Thread: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

  1. #181
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    We are not Rolex or Leica
    as long as not over 55 still got value...still got cpf to take...

  2. #182
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Since I supported Man U from 1977, I waited 16 years. So what is 18, 19 or..26 years?
    No worries man... we goin for no.17 this season!

  3. #183
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No worries man... we goin for no.17 this season!
    we still have the bragging rites on this...18x...anyway,better win as much as u could coz i belif once fergie goes...the drought will come...,it has to end someday...nothing last forever...ask any LFC fans...

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    we still have the bragging rites on this...18x...anyway,better win as much as u could coz i belif once fergie goes...the drought will come...,it has to end someday...nothing last forever...ask any LFC fans...
    Er ya bragging rights of 18x is respected but restricted to 1st Div League.

    Now is the EPL

  5. #185
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Er ya bragging rights of 18x is respected but restricted to 1st Div League.

    Now is the EPL
    still champions of england rite?

  6. #186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    still champions of england rite?
    Ex champion lah . The players who won are all pai kah la

  7. #187

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Er ya bragging rights of 18x is respected but restricted to 1st Div League.

    Now is the EPL
    what's the difference? 1st division sounds funny today doesn't it. we have to move with the times. singapore upgrade, english first division cannot upgrade meh?

  8. #188

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ex champion lah . The players who won are all pai kah la
    eh, as long as you are not the current champion, you are ex-champion

  9. #189
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Er ya bragging rights of 18x is respected but restricted to 1st Div League.

    Now is the EPL
    still the english champion leh
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #190
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Ex champion lah . The players who won are all pai kah la
    so long as we won it before!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #191
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    BENITEZ WANTED BACK HOME - REPORTS





    Rafael Benitez is being eyed up by a series of Spanish clubs, according to various reports in the press.

    The Daily Mirror claims that Barcelona want Benitez to take over from Frank Rijkaard in the summer, with the hugely influential Johan Cruyff reportedly urging club president Joan Laporta to ignore Jose Mourinho and opt for the Spaniard, whose position at Liverpool is still far from certain.

    The Mirror also report that Atletico Madrid have already sounded out Benitez, and both Real Madrid and former club Valencia - with whom Benitez won two La Liga titles - apparently 'vying for his services'.

    The Times says that Manuel García Quillon - Benitez's agent - has been approached by representatives from Atletico, Valencia and Barcelona, but claim Benitez is keen to stay at Anfield, having improved relations with the club's American owners.

    However, they report that he will demand significant changes at Liverpool if he is to stay on Merseyside, including spending more money in the transfer market:

    'Benítez will ask for considerable backing in the transfer market this summer as he looks to assemble a squad capable of challenging for the Barclays Premier League title. He and his staff are making inquiries about several players and are monitoring the form of others, including David Bentley, of Blackburn Rovers.'







    get lost la. see u i sian.


    see u select dirty kite, i lagi more sian.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #192

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Er ya bragging rights of 18x is respected but restricted to 1st Div League.

    Now is the EPL
    The 1st Div of the past = EPL now, there is no different except a name change. Just like The Cup Winners Cup = Champion League now, same same....Have you seen those blue shoulder patches that only those top Clubs in Europe have on their jersey? It has the number of times that the club had won the cup from the Cup Winners Cup and Champion League. It reads 5 on Liverpool patches

    I wonder does man u has those nice looking patches......
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  13. #193

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    david JAMES
    steve STAUNTON neil RUDDOCK phil BABB jason MCATEER
    patrik BERGER jamie REDKNAPP steven GERRARD steve MCMANAMAN
    michael OWEN robbie FOWLER

    i still like this young side. flowers boys is it? can't remember. they have famous nicknames. and i remembered ian RUSH came by. and everyone of then were touted as huge prospect for the future like OWEN, REDKNAPP and MCMANAMAN.

    sander WESTERWELD
    jamie CARRAGHER sami HYYPIA stephane HENCHOZ marcus BABBEL
    patrik BERGER dietmar HAMANN steven GERRARD vladimir SMICER
    michael OWEN emile HESKEY

    and is this the simple side that won the treble?

    and who still remembered we have
    titi CAMARA? - the crazy fellow who scored a hat-trick once.
    nicolas ANELKA
    nick BARMBY - i liked him somehow back then
    jari LITMANEN - a pity he couldn't perform his magic like in AJAX
    stan COLLYMORE
    paul INCE
    rigobert SONG
    christian ZIEGE - yeah!
    bruce GROBBERLAAR
    david THOMPSON - once he was the promising lad!

    but anyway my dream team of past (that i have watched them) and now would be

    jose REINA
    christian ZIEGE sami HYYPIA jamie CARRAGHER jason MCATEER
    jose GARCIA steven GERRARD jamie REDKNAPP steve MCMANAMAN
    michael OWEN fernando TORRES

    sub:
    david JAMES
    harry KEWELL (i really love his LEEDS days)
    javier MASCHERANO
    patrik BERGER
    peter BEARDSLEY

  14. #194
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    In Paradise
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    what's the difference? 1st division sounds funny today doesn't it. we have to move with the times. singapore upgrade, english first division cannot upgrade meh?
    Yeah lor 1st div sounds funny. I remember waking up to "Big League Soceer" every Sunday morning back in the 80s.

  15. #195
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    david JAMES
    steve STAUNTON neil RUDDOCK phil BABB jason MCATEER
    patrik BERGER jamie REDKNAPP steven GERRARD steve MCMANAMAN
    michael OWEN robbie FOWLER

    i still like this young side. flowers boys is it? can't remember. they have famous nicknames. and i remembered ian RUSH came by. and everyone of then were touted as huge prospect for the future like OWEN, REDKNAPP and MCMANAMAN.

    sander WESTERWELD
    jamie CARRAGHER sami HYYPIA stephane HENCHOZ marcus BABBEL
    patrik BERGER dietmar HAMANN steven GERRARD vladimir SMICER
    michael OWEN emile HESKEY

    and is this the simple side that won the treble?

    and who still remembered we have
    titi CAMARA? - the crazy fellow who scored a hat-trick once.
    nicolas ANELKA
    nick BARMBY - i liked him somehow back then
    jari LITMANEN - a pity he couldn't perform his magic like in AJAX
    stan COLLYMORE
    paul INCE
    rigobert SONG
    christian ZIEGE - yeah!
    bruce GROBBERLAAR
    david THOMPSON - once he was the promising lad!

    but anyway my dream team of past (that i have watched them) and now would be

    jose REINA
    christian ZIEGE sami HYYPIA jamie CARRAGHER jason MCATEER
    jose GARCIA steven GERRARD jamie REDKNAPP steve MCMANAMAN
    michael OWEN fernando TORRES

    sub:
    david JAMES
    harry KEWELL (i really love his LEEDS days)
    javier MASCHERANO
    patrik BERGER
    peter BEARDSLEY
    this i think are from the 90s...i think an all time LFC team MUST include Rush...Dalglish...Souness...Hansen...maybe even Fowler...Thompson...Hughes...

  16. #196
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech View Post
    Yeah lor 1st div sounds funny. I remember waking up to "Big League Soceer" every Sunday morning back in the 80s.
    also remember waking up in the early hours midweek to watch European cup games yah...telecast live over at channel 5...then going to school in the morning... those happy days...

  17. #197
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    david JAMES
    steve STAUNTON neil RUDDOCK phil BABB jason MCATEER
    patrik BERGER jamie REDKNAPP steven GERRARD steve MCMANAMAN
    michael OWEN robbie FOWLER

    i still like this young side. flowers boys is it? can't remember. they have famous nicknames. and i remembered ian RUSH came by. and everyone of then were touted as huge prospect for the future like OWEN, REDKNAPP and MCMANAMAN.

    sander WESTERWELD
    jamie CARRAGHER sami HYYPIA stephane HENCHOZ marcus BABBEL
    patrik BERGER dietmar HAMANN steven GERRARD vladimir SMICER
    michael OWEN emile HESKEY

    and is this the simple side that won the treble?

    and who still remembered we have
    titi CAMARA? - the crazy fellow who scored a hat-trick once.
    nicolas ANELKA
    nick BARMBY - i liked him somehow back then
    jari LITMANEN - a pity he couldn't perform his magic like in AJAX
    stan COLLYMORE
    paul INCE
    rigobert SONG
    christian ZIEGE - yeah!
    bruce GROBBERLAAR
    david THOMPSON - once he was the promising lad!

    but anyway my dream team of past (that i have watched them) and now would be

    jose REINA
    christian ZIEGE sami HYYPIA jamie CARRAGHER jason MCATEER
    jose GARCIA steven GERRARD jamie REDKNAPP steve MCMANAMAN
    michael OWEN fernando TORRES

    sub:
    david JAMES
    harry KEWELL (i really love his LEEDS days)
    javier MASCHERANO
    patrik BERGER
    peter BEARDSLEY
    christian ziege was quite a good leftback/leftwing for us back then.

    still love the spice boys era by roy evans.


    gone were the attacking days....
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #198
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    also remember waking up in the early hours midweek to watch European cup games yah...telecast live over at channel 5...then going to school in the morning... those happy days...
    classic rodz...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    The 1st Div of the past = EPL now, there is no different except a name change. Just like The Cup Winners Cup = Champion League now, same same....Have you seen those blue shoulder patches that only those top Clubs in Europe have on their jersey? It has the number of times that the club had won the cup from the Cup Winners Cup and Champion League. It reads 5 on Liverpool patches

    I wonder does man u has those nice looking patches......
    U sure like history class

  20. #200
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: This is ANFIELD! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB THREAD 18!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    U sure like history class
    zai one. history is wat made us today. and history will repeat itself.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •