Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 196

Thread: First-timers' table @ next SEED

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The 3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hmm... might consider, not sure if I can... Should I?

  2. #22

    Default


    I'll spare 4 seconds for you!!
    better get out of here fast and prepare for the finale~
    Originally posted by beivied
    exam will be over only after today ah, later three pm got one paper.. the last one. everyone who is reading this post please spare two seconds and pray for me ...

  3. #23

    Default

    why not???
    Originally posted by Spock
    Hmm... might consider, not sure if I can... Should I?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    East, Singapore
    Posts
    4,220

    Default

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by meng
    [B]
    I'll spare 4 seconds for you!!
    better get out of here fast and prepare for the finale~

    hao! thank you for your four seconds... i will go for lunch first, then go to the execution ground... die almost must die with filled stomach

  5. #25

    Default

    no more er gui..
    wun die la..at most is lose 1 leg 1 hand...haha[QUOTE]Originally posted by beivied
    [B]
    Originally posted by meng

    I'll spare 4 seconds for you!!
    better get out of here fast and prepare for the finale~

    hao! thank you for your four seconds... i will go for lunch first, then go to the execution ground... die almost must die with filled stomach

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by beivied
    exam will be over only after today ah, later three pm got one paper.. the last one. everyone who is reading this post please spare two seconds and pray for me ...
    May the force be with you.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    sigh...me luv to come leh...can meet more crazy likeminded ppl...but me start work liao...finish at 6+...at Tuas....like travel to another country like that...velly far leh....

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The 3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Originally posted by meng
    why not???
    Good question... But I just have the nagging, agging, bragging feeling that I'm forgetting that I've got something important on that day... URGHH!!!!

  9. #29

    Default

    reach there 7+ mah...still have many CSers there!
    Originally posted by kelster
    sigh...me luv to come leh...can meet more crazy likeminded ppl...but me start work liao...finish at 6+...at Tuas....like travel to another country like that...velly far leh....

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    hmm...tempting indeed...will try my best to come down than....

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by espn
    1. espn (I still get that kopi anot? Or I have to buy you ? Be there @ 7)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    i will buy u kopi, senior

  12. #32

    Default

    ahah...check your diary!
    Originally posted by Spock
    Good question... But I just have the nagging, agging, bragging feeling that I'm forgetting that I've got something important on that day... URGHH!!!!

  13. #33

    Default

    yes, better bring yourself down!
    Originally posted by kelster
    hmm...tempting indeed...will try my best to come down than....

  14. #34

    Default

    1. espn (I still get that kopi anot? Or I have to buy you ? Be there @ 7)
    2.yaoxing
    3.Jadzia(totally new to SEED )
    4.sfhuang (3rd or 4th SEED liao, but still a noob)
    5. meng(can consider new to SEED)
    6. beivied (mai tu liao la.... be there earliest 6.45)
    7. lytefunk
    8. everyone else ('cos except Larry everyone's a newbie) PEACE!

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    wow i dun login for a few hours and the posts pile up man...

    Originally posted by espn
    1. espn (I still get that kopi anot? Or I have to buy you? Be there @ 7)
    what do you think???

    Originally posted by jOhO
    wow a first-timer table.. but i'd be in australia! aiyah really, i would go this time (cos i actually have stuff to buy too!) but alas, cannot.

    looks like i'll have to turn up for another time when prob everyone knows everyone else liow.
    no worries matey! i'll start another table specially for you come next SEED! depending on how the response is of course, and how much help i get.

    Originally posted by Azure
    Will join u too, Larry.
    welcome!!!

    Originally posted by FOOXX
    will be there too .....
    welcome welcome!!!

    Originally posted by Bluestrike
    Won't be there....
    basket...

    Originally posted by sebastiansong
    5. everyone else ('cos except Larry everyone's a newbie) PEACE!
    double basket...

    Originally posted by beivied
    SEED always on wednesdays only? hai, i have tuition on wednesdays ...

    should i make a change of date just once for CS? hmmm....
    yes!!!

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Need any help? It's school holis for me!
    of course!!! come lah!!! no excuse for you...

    Originally posted by beivied
    exam will be over only after today ah, later three pm got one paper.. the last one. everyone who is reading this post please spare two seconds and pray for me ...
    pray pray pray pray pray... [ok it took more than 2 secs to type that]

    Originally posted by Spock
    Hmm... might consider, not sure if I can... Should I?
    yes. make it so. or i'll sic James T. Kirk on you.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    323

    Default

    So Larry, after so much posting, when is the next seeds.

    I'm still a virgin you know......


    Cheers.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Everywhere where e sun shines
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Originally posted by meng
    yes, better bring yourself down!

    Whoa....YES SIR!!!!

  18. #38

    Default

    Originally posted by suhaimig
    So Larry, after so much posting, when is the next seeds.

    I'm still a virgin you know......


    Cheers.
    Next Wednesday.... come come come!

    Look for these few,


  19. #39
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wai: Buy me kopi won't make me help you do your assignments ah

    Larry: Ok lor, I buy you kopi *dissappointed face*

  20. #40

    Default

    Been to SEED 2 times liaoz, but haven't got to know more than a few people from CS. Haha, so I guess I'm a newbie too? :P

    Wah, Dehuis, you been to SEED 2nd time (did I remember correct?) and already so 'old bird' already. Well done.

    I have enough slide film from Dagger, such that I don't have to go down already, but I'll keep my options open, since there's a newbie table.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •