View Poll Results: Are you here to learn or showoff your richness

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I come here to learn about photography

    24 52.17%
  • I come here to showoff my richness

    8 17.39%
  • Just looking around

    7 15.22%
  • I know nuts about photography

    7 15.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

  1. #21

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    So that you can break into their homes?
    no. so i can do psychotheraphy and hypnosis on them to induce their thoughts into thinking that their lives are worthless, unless they buy me all models of dslrs in the world with the whole arsenal of lenses.

    maybe drop in a few free protective filters too.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    no. so i can do psychotheraphy and hypnosis on them to induce their thoughts into thinking that their lives are worthless, unless they buy me all models of dslrs in the world with the whole arsenal of lenses.

    maybe drop in a few free protective filters too.
    That's what Edison did to the actresses and singers.

    They did more than buying him the cameras.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't have "Show off your body" option?
    How abt length of lens~?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    I love showing off my big long lens and rugged body. The models love it! However shooting it off so quickly tends to have the opposite effect.
    Last edited by wildstallion; 23rd March 2008 at 12:28 PM.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    I love showing off my big long lens and rugged body. The models love it! However shooting it off so quickly tends to have the opposite effect.
    Recently my lens got very wet because of an overly curious model Lucky i had protection
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    Recently my lens got very wet because of an overly curious model Lucky i had protection
    Maybe it's because of your dripping mouth water?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    No lah maybe i shouldn't have done the below waist level shooting upwards shot =p
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  8. #28

    Default Re: Are you here to learn or show off your $$

    come on
    where the poll of .. " I am just here to know models"


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •