Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

Default Re: 2nd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

Hi Bluebull,

The general stuffs you would expect (memory cards, 2nd hand lenses, studio equipments, etc) will be there. As this is not a regular shop but a flea market event, there is no detailed list. Interested folks would just drop by for bargain hunting...In case might just spot something interesting. This is the spirit of the Pasar Malam (Flea Market).

Hope this explains.

Julian W.

Default Re: 2nd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBull View Post
    JulianW, is there a list of products available? Think if there is, more people will decide to go down.

Now its like, if someone is thinking to go down or not, he/she be thinking what if go all the way there end up nothing much interesting to buy anyway.
    We don't see much of these camera-theme flea market, why not just go down and have a look. If one need to go unless there's things he need, better off to camera shops.

Latest Update:

Kata Bags will not be at the Flea Market as the distributor is currently out of the country. However, MS Color will be bringing in Tamrac range of bags. Interested folks pls visit our Flea Market to check it out!

JW

can i sell a bag- AW sling Shot 300 to anyone of the stall holders???

Julian.W? the one that shot the any advertisment shots? wow.

i hope ms color would bring down stock for stofen omnibounce for metz54 mz4i flash.
    I Love You :)

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349 View Post
    We don't see much of these camera-theme flea market, why not just go down and have a look. If one need to go unless there's things he need, better off to camera shops.
    100% agree with you. Went for the last event, did not plan to buy anything but end up buying a Kata bag (which I luv) and alot of other stuff. Kudos to Julian for organising a great event. Having said all that, I might have to give this a miss b'cos of work.

See you folks at the event today!

JW

nice to see u guys there~

i gotten the tokina 67mm cpl filter.. den run back and buy the stofen omnibounce =)

great to see u ppl there =D all friendly and nice!
    *~EDMW behkan Photography club~* Visit My Gallery!

Deregistered

Thanks to bro Julian for organising this event! I am glad that it is a super sucessful event.. had seen a lot of new faces there.. =D

there were a lot of picture taken. upload and share!

Hi all,

Thanks for your kind support of the 2nd Flea Market Event held at EMPI, 38 Kandahar Street.

We had more than 700 friends who turned up, despite the heavy rain that poured during the start of the event.

This thread is hereby closed...Please continue to support us and look forward to the next one sometime in June!

Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Julian W.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123