Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: BMT posting order

  1. #1

    Default BMT posting order

    Comd SAF BMTC wishes you all the best in your future posting.

    Your Posting Order is listed below:

    1. You are posted to 3 SAF TPT BN.
    2. Your vocation is SUP ASST (ORD).
    3. Your are to report to: Gloucester Camp, BLK 105, ORDERLY RM.
    Reporting Date/Time: 24/03/2008 at 0800 hrs.
    Person to report to: Chief Clerk
    Contact Number: 6559-0418
    You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.
    4. Special Instruction:

    No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to bring along your duffle bag / field pack complete with the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

    wad is this ah? my sgt says is storeman. how to get to the camp?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  2. #2

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Comd SAF BMTC wishes you all the best in your future posting.

    Your Posting Order is listed below:

    1. You are posted to 3 SAF TPT BN.
    2. Your vocation is SUP ASST (ORD).
    3. Your are to report to: Gloucester Camp, BLK 105, ORDERLY RM.
    Reporting Date/Time: 24/03/2008 at 0800 hrs.
    Person to report to: Chief Clerk
    Contact Number: 6559-0418
    You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.
    4. Special Instruction:

    No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to bring along your duffle bag / field pack complete with the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

    wad is this ah? my sgt says is storeman. how to get to the camp?
    storeman. have fun for the rest of your service!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    Comd SAF BMTC wishes you all the best in your future posting.

    Your Posting Order is listed below:

    1. You are posted to 3 SAF TPT BN.
    2. Your vocation is SUP ASST (ORD).
    3. Your are to report to: Gloucester Camp, BLK 105, ORDERLY RM.
    Reporting Date/Time: 24/03/2008 at 0800 hrs.
    Person to report to: Chief Clerk
    Contact Number: 6559-0418
    You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.
    4. Special Instruction:

    No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are required to bring along your duffle bag / field pack complete with the SAF issued items given during BMT. You are expected to stay in.

    wad is this ah? my sgt says is storeman. how to get to the camp?
    they gave you their contact and chief clerk number for a reason. call them up to enquire on the location. yup it is most probably storeman.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Congrats on passing your BMT..

    no matter what vocation... you are still doing your service to the nation! Have fun!

    err.. i wouldnt recommend calling them just to ask how to get to the camp though.. with internet and street directories and sbstransit iris or whatever, and still cannot find one's way to any location, how can??

  5. #5

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    haha.. true. just had my pop on wed. later get my dad to bring me go recce the camp.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  6. #6

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    haha.. true. just had my pop on wed. later get my dad to bring me go recce the camp.
    hmm........ordnance. should be ok as long as no internal postings happened, like mine.

  7. #7

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    wad you mean internal posting?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  8. #8

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    wad you mean internal posting?
    like if they have too many ordnance storeman there, then the QM there might want to go to another section lacking of people, can be signal, ge, clerk, anything.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    3rd Transport, they do cargo for the air force I think. At least for the helicopters. Gloucester Camp is just outside Ayer Rajar Camp at Portsdown road.

  10. #10

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    GC is jus opposite Ayer Rajah Camp, Portsdown Road, just next to AYE. Ur bunk will be in Ayer Rajah Camp, top level HQ MES building. Sup Assistant is storeman

  11. #11

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    yep.. thanks everyone.. just came back from a recce of the camp. camp looks very deserted. cannot even see the sentry.
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  12. #12

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Can anyone tell me more abt the job of a ordnance storeman? go GC on course then post out to other camps or stay there for the whole 2 yrs?
    Kodak Easyshare C875
    flickr

  13. #13
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    gd luck 3rd TPT very siong prepare for boot camp

    u be handle spare parts of tonners or rovers including engine. etc
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  14. #14

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    gd luck 3rd TPT very siong prepare for boot camp

    u be handle spare parts of tonners or rovers including engine. etc
    wow. i thought ordnance is more of bullets and ammo.

  15. #15
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    wow. i thought ordnance is more of bullets and ammo.
    that if u post to ammo base if i not wrong, now all vocation combiine here n there into rojak le
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  16. #16
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor1988 View Post
    yep.. thanks everyone.. just came back from a recce of the camp. camp looks very deserted. cannot even see the sentry.
    if not wrong they involve wit oversea EX every yr this 2mth go oversea place i cant tell
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  17. #17
    Moderator chngpe01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,863
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: BMT posting order

    Thread close to prevent any discussion which may thread in to classified information.

    Please note that as long as a document is classified ie, even "Restricted" is still a classification and hence considered a classified document. Hence giving such information freely, may risk running foul of the law.

    Thread Closed
    Last edited by chngpe01; 21st March 2008 at 10:48 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •